The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Military Flightplans

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
plumber
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: My Flightplans

Post by plumber »

The PAI Mirage 2000b is not available on avsim, can anyone copy me please.
Cheers
GrahamS
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by GrahamS »

There is no such thing as a PAI Mirage 2000b and never has been!

Is this what you are looking for? - m2000_ai.zip at avsim
Which way is up?
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

james84 wrote:... only Sprocky's Tornadoes from Norvenich are missing (he already - and kindly - pointed out I included them in the German Tornado release without his permission, so... you figure it out on your own :oops: - shame on me).
Hm, AFAIR I granted permission after we sorted this thing out :wink:
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Re the response to my request for a PAI Mirage 2000B, please refer to the notepad in the Egypt Mirage 2000 bd download.
AVSIM has it identified as available but it cannot be downloaded.("M2000b_ai.zip")
The M2000_ai.zip is for s/s a/c.
GrahamS
Captain
Captain

Post by GrahamS »

My statement still stands, it is NOT a PAI aircraft.
Which way is up?
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Hey, Graham, Thanks for your response it has been a most rewarding experience.
james84

Post by james84 »

sprocky wrote:
james84 wrote:... only Sprocky's Tornadoes from Norvenich are missing (he already - and kindly - pointed out I included them in the German Tornado release without his permission, so... you figure it out on your own :oops: - shame on me).
Hm, AFAIR I granted permission after we sorted this thing out :wink:
Ok, I'll add the bgl later!
james84

Post by james84 »

plumber wrote:Re the response to my request for a PAI Mirage 2000B, please refer to the notepad in the Egypt Mirage 2000 bd download.
AVSIM has it identified as available but it cannot be downloaded.("M2000b_ai.zip")
The M2000_ai.zip is for s/s a/c.
Hmmm... strange, have you lloked for the repaints on Flightsim?
The names of the zips I wrote are exact, I downloaded them some time ago and didn't change anything!
james84

Post by james84 »

GrahamS wrote:My statement still stands, it is NOT a PAI aircraft.
I think the AI Mirage 2000 by Fernando Martinez has been originally released through PAI, that's why it's titled "PAI Mirage 2000". Same for the Tornado and the F-4B. But what's the problem in that?
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Have checked all websites that I am aware of for the B model, but the only one that has it is avsim, which cannot be downloaded at this time. Nothing on flightsim at all.
Think I will just stick to the s/s.
james84

Post by james84 »

plumber wrote:Have checked all websites that I am aware of for the B model, but the only one that has it is avsim, which cannot be downloaded at this time. Nothing on flightsim at all.
Think I will just stick to the s/s.
If you PM me your email address I can zip you both the models.
GrahamS
Captain
Captain

Post by GrahamS »

To put the record absolutely straight, only the Fernando Tornado was released through PAI and to continue the myth that the Mirage was also released that way is pointless and confusing to those looking for it.
Which way is up?
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think what is also adding to the confusion is that the original Mirage2000B model was released as per documentation and was superceded by the later release. If you set the date order you will see that the only current, and unavailable B model, is newer than the paints.

When you get the newer model there is not a problem. You can rename the scheme from PAI_M2KB.bmp to M2KB.bmp and it will still work.

On whether the Mirage was released through PAI or not the truth is, if I recall correctly, that Fernando made it for release through PAI. He submitted it to PAI, but there was some hold up and/or problem that I do not know the facts about. So Fernando released it himself. That is why the early 2000B models had the PAI named schemes. When Fernando updated his models he altered the scheme names to reflect that they were not PAI releases.
It may appear to be confusing but the main thing is that the scheme will still work with a quick rename.
Steve
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

Perhaps this is what you are looking for? http://www.mirage4fs.com/mirage2k_all.html about 27 down. I found this using Bing.

Ron
Mirage4FS
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Mirage4FS »

ronniegj wrote:Perhaps this is what you are looking for? http://www.mirage4fs.com/mirage2k_all.html about 27 down. I found this using Bing.

Ron
Wow, I'm on Bing? :| Cool, I guess.

Instead of counting 27 aircraft down just scroll down to July 2006 for the original 2000C and 2000B packages.
The B was repackaged with the D and N release later in September 2006.

Links to all the repaints of Fernando's Mirage B/C/D/N by Mike Pearson are here.

BTW, Mike based his D and N repaints on the 2000B model since Fernando has not released his D and N models
yet. That may cause some problem with texture file names. D's and N's fly with wing tanks, not just a single
centerline tank as Fernando modeled on the 2000B. Fernando was not pleased as I recall.

I don't think any of these were ever released via PAI. If I recall correctly, and as Firebird said, the delay in
testing at PAI prompted Fernando to just go ahead and make them available through traditional download
sites. He made me a static version for a scenery project but for the life of me I can't find it now. :(
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Just like to say, thanks very much, for everyones positive input, on this subject.

Brian H
james84

Post by james84 »

Gentlemen, here are the Blue Angels!
Flightplans for the repaints by djnocturnal available on his website
http://marksfsrepaints.jimdo.com/

Believe me, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them!
There is a flightplan for Fat Albert as well, the only repaint available is by Lewis Magruder. It cannot be downloaded from Avsim but luckily it has been uploaded on Flightsim too, look for
c-130_ba.zip

Always on Flightsim, NAF El Centro
knjk_j2.zip

Fat Albert is simply "Blue Angel 8", as I have no idea about its callsign, while the other aircrafts are "Blue Angel 1" to 7. The registrations of the Hornets are correct (Mark included them in the aircraft.cfg entries) and the base is NAF Pensacola for the East Coast tour and NAF El Centro for the West Coast. Both are included! :smt003
Destinations taken from the schedule published on their website with some addition to see them in the most "crowded" places. The Angels will fly all together the following tours around the States, use the one you like the most

East/Midwest
Pensacola (base)
Mac Dill AFB
Kingsville NAS
Key West NAS
Tuscaloosa
Andrews AFB
Cherry Point MCAS
Milwaukee
Wright Patterson AFB
Scott AFB
Oceana NAS
Homestead ARB
Dobbins AFB

West Coast
El Centro NAF (base)
Elmendorf AFB
Boeing Field
Kaneohe Bay MCAF
Miramar MCAS
San Francisco
Nellis AFB
Yuma MCAS
Lemoore NAS

As usual, refer to the .txt files for the titles of the aircrafts if you use the BGLs, but this time I didn't change Mark's ones, only Fat Albert.
Enjoy!
Attachments
Blue Angels.zip
(13.65 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by zsoltfireman »

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt
james84

Post by james84 »

zsoltfireman wrote:Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt
You're welcome!
Just a note: Mark has included the aircraft.cfg entries in his repaints and the single seater Angels require the F-18C clean model, which I don't have (I think it hasn't been released yet), so I used the A clean model included in the Spanish Hornets package.
foufure

Post by foufure »

Hello

Thanks for all these flightplans.

I'm seeking sme flightplans for Polish F-16. Have you got that ?

Thanks