The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Voicepack errors

The Tutorials forum section is the place where you can learn the various techniques that go into the creation of AI traffic packages.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Voicepack errors

Post by jimrodger »

Cheers Stew, but don't bust a gut....

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

And later on after getting windows 7 to do as I want and search properly, found it and various others in
ohio_air_force_project.zip

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

jimrodger wrote:And later on after getting windows 7 to do as I want and search properly, found it and various others in
ohio_air_force_project.zip

Jim
You found "Bulb"?
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Yep

Just needs a rename.

Jim
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Here's Bulb as a vcpmod for you Jim.
Attachments
BULB.zip
(566 Bytes) Downloaded 111 times
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Christopher Low
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Christopher Low »

Is there an audio file for the Jetstream? I have looked through the EVP X list, but I can't see one.
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Christopher Low wrote:Is there an audio file for the Jetstream? I have looked through the EVP X list, but I can't see one.
Certainly is one for FS9 Christopher.

The aircraft model (in the cfg) should read - JS41
Stew

col1948
Major
Major

Post by col1948 »

Is there a function where you can search for a call sign in EVP, when I want one now I open it up and go through all the countries etc, sometimes I find what I'm looking for other times not or I give up?
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

Hi col1948,
Click on tools then view missing in editvoice and it will list which ones are missing that are under Airline in the aircraft cfg. You can then search for the callsign you need at avsim/flightsim but you may not find all you are looking for.
Remember to click on tools update airlines after installing new callsigns or they will still be missing in the sim
Steve
Past Beta Tester
col1948
Major
Major

Post by col1948 »

Hi Steve, I meant to search in EVP, like if I entered a call sign it would tell me it was either in or not.
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

If I am understanding correct you want to type a call sign and see if it is available within the sim. In that case you open airlines in your FS Aircraft folder with notepad and under edit open find type your callsign and click find next and if it's available in the sim it will find it (the function is not case sensitive. Otherwise as previously stated just put the call signs in the airline section of the aircraft cfg's for all your aircraft and do the view missing and you will have a list.
Find attached my airline section which you could search to see if what you are looking for is out there on the net.
Steve
Attachments
airlines.cfg
(61.79 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Past Beta Tester