The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Scenery LELC San javier FSX

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Scenery LELC San javier FSX

Post by ARV187 »

Hi, im new here, i dont know if this topic go here.
Im a novice in the world of design, my best work at the moment is a scenery to FSX, San Javier, a military airbase (an academy to military pilots) open to civil traffic. Its in Murcia, Spain.
The file is in flightsim.com in shearch option with ''san javier'' name, too will be soon included a traffic.bgl plan file (has been uploaded just now) with this name trafficPlanLELC.

Im now with LEAB Albacete scenery to FSX, i have make the terminal and the hangars with cammo ''lagarto'', but i want permission to use static and IA airplanes from nickblack and Desmond "Reconmercs" Burrell to use Spanish Hornets, spanish_eurofighters and Spanish_Mirage_F1. I sent a email to them, im waiting their answers. :roll:
In the future i want create the LETO torrejon de Ardoz scenery, but its hard to me because im novice and i dont know nothing about design in 3D at level of make a aircraft, so.... i will wait.
pepe06

Re: Scenery LELC San javier FSX

Post by pepe06 »

Hi!

Glad to read Spanish people in this forum!!! I am not alone :D

I would like to encourage you with your projects. LELC is one of my preferred airbases to operate. If only a C-101 AI would be available... :(

Only one comment: Albacete for FSX is already available, and LETO is being created by ALA12 virtual.

Regards!
Juan
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Hi, not, you arent alone, im new here jeje.

I have a AI c101 available :) But i cant contact with the creators to the permisions, in my traffic bgl (trafficplanlelc.zip) in flight sims are the flight plans with c101 and t35 flying to leab and other real civil traffic. Is beauty see the t35 flying in couple.

Yeah, leto is make by micky2, i try contact with he or Chachi (its mentioned in the readme), but their page (ala 12 virtual) dont have contact info... i sent a message to chachi in a virtual airline admin web page to i can make modifications, their scenery have few parking, and too soldiers watching the airplanes :wink:
My mind is make one a little best. But they dont answer my, its hard because they dont have a contact email.
So, is stopped, but not is problem, most of his work is with default objects.

I saw LEAB, but to fs9, fsx versión where is uploaded?

Regards.
AI_C101b.JPG
AI_T35.JPG
ImageImageImage
Last edited by ARV187 on 16 Feb 2012, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Ohh pepe06, is true, micky2 have a new project, i saw the old project sorry... :lol:
basezaragozavirtual
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by basezaragozavirtual »

There is an Airhispania version of San Javier already done for FS9, but can be used in FSX if you disconnect crash ( there are some lamps that have the old "crash with building " problem)

http://www.airhispania.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =37&t=2330

And there is another version for FSX that you can find in IVAO forums, using airhispania version as base

http://es.forum.ivao.aero/index.php?topic=183533.75

Diego

http://www.vaafse.org/edav
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

ARV187 wrote: 16 Feb 2012, 00:23 Hi, not, you arent alone, im new here jeje.

I have a AI c101 available :) But i cant contact with the creators to the permisions, in my traffic bgl (trafficplanlelc.zip) in flight sims are the flight plans with c101 and t35 flying to leab and other real civil traffic. Is beauty see the t35 flying in couple.

Yeah, leto is make by micky2, i try contact with he or Chachi (its mentioned in the readme), but their page (ala 12 virtual) dont have contact info... i sent a message to chachi in a virtual airline admin web page to i can make modifications, their scenery have few parking, and too soldiers watching the airplanes :wink:
My mind is make one a little best. But they dont answer my, its hard because they dont have a contact email.
So, is stopped, but not is problem, most of his work is with default objects.

I saw LEAB, but to fs9, fsx versión where is uploaded?

Regards.
AI_C101b.JPGAI_T35.JPG
ImageImageImage
Hello,

I'm interested by the AI C-101. Can you give us the link or the author ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

TheFoufure wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 15:00 Hello,

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Hi!,

Casa C101
Based on the C101 aircraft of AGAvirtual, modified from C101 (FS98) of Oscar Pedrosa.
www.EDAV.org / http://vaafse.servegame.org/edav/index.php
Textures by Juan Córdoba “San-Segal”
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

ARV187 wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 22:24
TheFoufure wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 15:00 Hello,

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Hi!,

Casa C101
Based on the C101 aircraft of AGAvirtual, modified from C101 (FS98) of Oscar Pedrosa.
www.EDAV.org / http://vaafse.servegame.org/edav/index.php
Textures by Juan Córdoba “San-Segal”
Thanks a lot.. but obviously these links are dead.... I've tried to seach with author's name but without any results.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

It is a model that was made around 1998. I think it is very much abandoned.

If you want it for a modern simulator, it would be better to make it from scratch. Because I don't think you will find it either, it has been replaced by the Pilatus PC21.