The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MKAI_C-295M

AI models & scenery by Miljan Korac.
Makadocias
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: MKAI_C-295M

Post by Makadocias »

Really nice work!!!! :D

Thank you so much!!! :smt007
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by miljan »

Thank you guys for the feedback.At least Martin can remove CASA from his AI poll :D

Miljan
VIVA LA VIDA
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I will do that, Miljan. And they are already listed in the AI reference, which just broke the 1.200 mark.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Miljan, don't throw away your source files just yet. Have a look at this one: :smt024

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articl ... 95-380612/

-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

MIKE JG wrote:Miljan, don't throw away your source files just yet. Have a look at this one: :smt024

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articl ... 95-380612/

Those wing tips look so sweet.
Mark
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Until I don't see dozen of them nothing gonna happen :P
Don't worry Mike it will come probably.
VIVA LA VIDA
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

No.I didn't finish :D
Attachments
c-295ASW Chile.png
VIVA LA VIDA
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

Another nice model Miljan, great work. :D
Regards,
Steve
Past Beta Tester
viper810

Post by viper810 »

Hello.

Can anyone send me the airportfile from the Czech and polish C-295 I have a missing airport (EPPW)
Maybe there are more. If not just send me the coördinates.
edhave
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by edhave »

viper810 wrote:Hello.

Can anyone send me the airportfile from the Czech and polish C-295 I have a missing airport (EPPW)
Maybe there are more. If not just send me the coördinates.

You can try here..

http://wbober.w.interia.pl/FS02.htm

Ed
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I've problem with the EPPW file frome this web site. It's corrupted. I write to the webmaster to receive a complete file and correct.
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Here we have topic with some polish AFD but I am not able to search at the moment. I think name is Polish Airbases or something like that.

Cheers
VIVA LA VIDA
edhave
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by edhave »

miljan wrote:Here we have topic with some polish AFD but I am not able to search at the moment. I think name is Polish Airbases or something like that.

Cheers

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... ish+afcads
gantner

Post by gantner »

Miljan, Good news. I talked to some friends on the Brazilian Air Force Base called Campo de Marte in Sao Paulo (SBMT), Brazil, where maintenance is performed and they informed me that the colors used as standard across the fleet of Brazilian Air Force are : FS 34092 Dark Green and FS 36176 Neutral Grey. I hope I have contributed. I remember that painting is the same for all 20 C105 Amazon, except number 2811 which has a special paint scheme which was presented at RIAT 2008 (England).
miljan wrote:
gantner wrote:Congratulations on your excellent model. I hope that painters remember the 20 CASA C295 fleet of the Brazilian Air Force, known here as C105 Amazon.

May I know color chart for Brazilian Air Force?RAL or Federal Standard???

cheers
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

gantner wrote:Miljan, Good news. I talked to some friends on the Brazilian Air Force Base called Campo de Marte in Sao Paulo (SBMT), Brazil, where maintenance is performed and they informed me that the colors used as standard across the fleet of Brazilian Air Force are : FS 34092 Dark Green and FS 36176 Neutral Grey. I hope I have contributed. I remember that painting is the same for all 20 C105 Amazon, except number 2811 which has a special paint scheme which was presented at RIAT 2008 (England).
miljan wrote:
gantner wrote:Congratulations on your excellent model. I hope that painters remember the 20 CASA C295 fleet of the Brazilian Air Force, known here as C105 Amazon.

May I know color chart for Brazilian Air Force?RAL or Federal Standard???

cheers

Thanks mate,
this will help a lot even with other aircraft from FAB.
But what about 20 CASA ,I thought it is twelve.
VIVA LA VIDA
gantner

Post by gantner »

You're right Miljan, the Brazilian Air Force currently has 12 operating in the C295 fleet. In reality, there is an order of 8 additional C295, awaiting the production of Airbus Military. According to the Commander of the Brazilian Air Force, Lieutenant Brigadier Juniti Saito, the current fleet is divided thus: 8 C295 (C-105A) in the 1st Squadron of the 9th Aviation Group Transport located in SBMN (Manaus), 4 C295 (C-105A ) in the 1st Squadron of the 15th Aviation Group Transport, located in Campo Grande (SBCG). 2 of those 4 C295 of the 1st Squadron of the 15th Aviation Group Transport, with modifications are for SAR missions (C-SAR). In the very near future will be 4 C295 (SC-105A) Full SAR for 2nd Squadron of the 10th Aviation Group Transport, located in Campo Grande (SBCG) and 4 C295 to the 1st Airlift Squadron, located in Belém (SBBE). The current fleet of C295, is numbered 2800 to 2811, and the 2811's with special paint scheme SAR, presented at RIAT 2008 (England).

miljan wrote:
gantner wrote:Miljan, Good news. I talked to some friends on the Brazilian Air Force Base called Campo de Marte in Sao Paulo (SBMT), Brazil, where maintenance is performed and they informed me that the colors used as standard across the fleet of Brazilian Air Force are : FS 34092 Dark Green and FS 36176 Neutral Grey. I hope I have contributed. I remember that painting is the same for all 20 C105 Amazon, except number 2811 which has a special paint scheme which was presented at RIAT 2008 (England).

Thanks mate,
this will help a lot even with other aircraft from FAB.
But what about 20 CASA ,I thought it is twelve.
maverick69
Major
Major

Post by maverick69 »

gantner wrote: except number 2811 which has a special paint scheme which was presented at RIAT 2008 (England).
Unfortunately it seems that it is now repainted (August 2011) in standard colours, with SAR markings:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Brazil-- ... c4cd3045b5
- Maurizio C.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

maverick69 wrote: Unfortunately it seems that it is now repainted (August 2011) in standard colours, with SAR markings:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Brazil-- ... c4cd3045b5
Sometimes you have to ignore reality :smt002
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

In this case I would not like to ignore it. :P
I don't have enough time to make these special paints.Even Portugal have one special but i didn't find enough pictures to make it right .

Cheers
VIVA LA VIDA
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Diagnosis: massive fear of feathers :smt002
Cheers,
Martin