The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

2 questions

The Tutorials forum section is the place where you can learn the various techniques that go into the creation of AI traffic packages.
artemivanov
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

2 questions

Post by artemivanov »

Hi there!

I am currently working on FS9, and I am trying to make some active Dutch F-16's flying in the Netherlands.
Right now I am working on EHLW, and I got some falcon's flying arroung already.

Now I wanted to add the option of a pair F-16's take-off. I thought I have seen it somewhere, but I can't find any forum where it is explained.

I have seen the idea at the 'airshow' to add a second runway, but can someone explain me a bit more about how it works, and how to get fighters using the runway.

The second question is regarding the landing speed, and taxispeed on the runway. I have set the taxispeed already some higher, but still the AI fighters go into full brakes and stop halfway the runway, causing some go-arounds...
I have tried to set the brake-limits lower, but then they also can't brake on time at taxiways, making them collide into eachother, or overrunning the holding points.
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: 2 questions

Post by bismarck »

In short, you must have two overlapped AFCAD of the same airport.
Have a look at multiple afcads in the 6th anniversary airshow package, that can tell you how to proceed.

Giorgio
artemivanov
Cadet
Cadet

Re: 2 questions

Post by artemivanov »

Ok thx, but do you have more info on how this works. Or is it just as simple as making 2 afcads?