The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

[request] CL-415 french repaints

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

[request] CL-415 french repaints

Post by TheFoufure »

Hi,

In the Hellenic Air Force Transports - Elefsis package, there is a nice MS AI CL-415 Canadair.

Can someone make French Sécurité Civile repaint ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
Sgt_waters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: [request] CL-415 french repaints

Post by Sgt_waters »

Maybe you can find here what you ar e looking for.

http://www.virtualcorsair.fr/meeting/cl_415.htm#new

You should also have look at The Owl's Nest Site in "The Military AI Reference - aircraft, repaints and flight plans" section. Look for "Bombardier Canadair CL 415".

Regards
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Hi,

Thanks.

I know OWL'S Nest site. I use it every day.

I also know the repaint from virtual cors'air, but it is not so beautifull as the greek one in the MAIW pack. So I search a more "beautifull" repaint. The one from Virtual Cors'air is already aged.

Thanks for you answer ;-)
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I finally re find an EDAI CL-415 from Eric Dantes on my old Hard disk. It's very nice.
Sgt_waters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Sgt_waters »

Hi, me again.

After your request i looked at my cl-415's. I had installed the corsair's repaints and you are right. They looked "aged". I replaced them with the new model and repaints (December 2013) by Eric Dantes and Andre Richalet. They look great.

BTW I replaced the Trackers of Ray Lopez. They never worked correct in FSX. I replaced them by the version 2 by the same authors. Also looking great. Now all used aircrafts of the Securité Civile fill the french skies.

Have Fun.

Sgt Waters
2015-1-24_12-38-10-677.JPG
2015-1-24_12-51-23-594.JPG
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Sgt_waters wrote:Hi, me again.

After your request i looked at my cl-415's. I had installed the corsair's repaints and you are right. They looked "aged". I replaced them with the new model and repaints (December 2013) by Eric Dantes and Andre Richalet. They look great.

BTW I replaced the Trackers of Ray Lopez. They never worked correct in FSX. I replaced them by the version 2 by the same authors. Also looking great. Now all used aircrafts of the Securité Civile fill the french skies.

Have Fun.

Sgt Waters
Yes, I do exactly the same.

But I still need a good AFCAD of LFML Marseille (I use Marseille2005 from Aerosoft), and good flightplans. If you have that, is it possible to share it ?

Wich F-27 Ai model did you use ? The Securité Civile use at least 2 F-27.

Thanks a lot.
Sgt_waters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Sgt_waters »

I use the scenery of fsprovence. There is a version for fs9 and fsx. You can find it here: http://fsprovence.free.fr/
Today when i "spotted" there to make some screenshots, it looked very accurate. All the CL-415, F27 and Trackers parked where they should.

The Fokker 27 was made by Mike Stone. The base model you can find here : http://simviation.com/fs2004props18.htm
I use this one because the only repaints i could found are for this model. The repaints are here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Sea ... &Go=Search
This package also includes the repaints for the Dash and the B200.

The flightplans are mixed out of several sources. I think the most come with the models or i found them in different forums. I add my traffic bgl so you can decompile it and change it the way you like.

Regards
Attachments
Traffic_Securite Civile.bgl
(59.93 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Thanks a lot.

I notice a difference between your CL415 and mine. The mine have dark gray circle to present the rotor. Your have just circles.

On my S-2F, I notice a littel problem. The aircraft il a little transparent (90%). So, I can see the building and other things throught the aircraft.
Sgt_waters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Sgt_waters »

maybe they changed the prop textures for fsx
with the trackers i dont have any problems
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Sgt_waters wrote:maybe they changed the prop textures for fsx
with the trackers i dont have any problems

No no, I use a FS2004 version, not the FSX (I try it before, but it doesn't match in fs2004).

Could you send me your fs2004 version of Canadair ?
Sgt_waters
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Sgt_waters »

I use FSX and have now installed the one of Eric Dantes for FSX. I don't know if there is a FS9 Version.
Wolkenschreck
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Post by Wolkenschreck »

Hey!

I'm struggling to find the original FS2004 model by Eric Dantes for the CL-415. Hopefully somebody can guide my in the right direction or even attach it here?

Any help to bring this model into my FS2004 would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Christoph
Christoph
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

EDAviation version is not available anymore...

http://www.edaviation.com/avions_ai.html
Wolkenschreck
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Post by Wolkenschreck »

Pity!
Seems I have to stick with the Virtualcorsair repaints. Maybe someday Miljan Korac take a look at Securite Civile and treat them with the same magic as his wonderful HAF repaints.

BTW if you are still facing the texture problem with the S-2F: Check the alpha channel (e.g. with DTXBMP) and make sure it uses a pure white alpha instead of a slight grey. Solved it for my in FS2004.

Christoph
Christoph
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Sgt_waters wrote: 23 Jan 2015, 05:58 Maybe you can find here what you ar e looking for.

http://www.virtualcorsair.fr/meeting/cl_415.htm#new

You should also have look at The Owl's Nest Site in "The Military AI Reference - aircraft, repaints and flight plans" section. Look for "Bombardier Canadair CL 415".

Regards

Hello,

The link to this model is not good anymore. I can't fnd this model. Do you have a copy and can you send it by email ? Thanks a lot.
paul day
Captain
Captain

Post by paul day »

Laurent
Check your PM's

Regards Paul Day.