The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

A-10 Thunderbolt II

Previews, discussions and support for projects by John Young.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

Post by Woogey »

Good day John,

Yessir, MSFS is the sim I was referring to. I apologize if my assumption of the A-10 making it to MSFS someday is misplaced. Please do not let me put any undo pressure on you. The sim also places regular user aircraft as Ai. With DC designs releasing an A-10 likely before the end of year, I want to make sure that any repaints I do use the same parking code as your A-10’s.

The two different sceneries that have recently been released are from ORBX and Also Verticalsim https://verticalsims.com/shop/mfs/kboimsfs/

-Woog
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Hi Woog,

If I were to make version of my A-10C for Boise in MSFS, it would need the cooperation of those authors to set up the correct parking. It's not like the other sims, where I could do a quick amend of the AFCAD, assuming I had permission of course.

John
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

Post by Woogey »

John Sir,
Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty comfortable with changing parking codes on AvCad’s. It was more a matter of me just looking to match what had already been done for the A-10’s. No change needed on your end per se. Just for me making sure that the airports match, and then also any livery’s that I do on the regular user control aircraft, use the same codes as well. Thank you for all that you do for the community, there are many of us that really appreciate all the hard work you put in.

-Woog