The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Assorted military multiweek flightplans (FSX/P3D only)

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Assorted military multiweek flightplans (FSX/P3D only)

Post by RKE »

Note: Multiweek flightplans will NOT work in FS9!

VR-57 Conquistadors at NAS North Island.
VR-59 Lone Star Express at NAS JRB Fort Worth.

They'll visit various US military installations around the world (mostly Navy-affiliated ones). I've also planned in a few visits to airfields visited by the Blue Angels in their 2018 season, to deliver virtual supplies and/or VIP's.

For use with the C-40 Clipper paints by John Tennent, available here: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... -navy-faib

I have VR-61 in progress as well, but I'be been working over the Christmas and New Year period, so time has been at a premium.
Attachments
USN VR-59 MW.zip
(92.5 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
USN VR-57 MW.zip
(79.94 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Assorted military multiweek flightplans (FSX/P3D only)

Post by Victory103 »

Thanks for taking these on, I was looking at doing some of the VFA squadrons to get the air wing training cycles at NAS Fallon.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
pslinger
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by pslinger »

This may be a very basic question, but here goes. I would like to create a flightplan where an aircraft departs from airport A on Tuesday of week 1 and lands at airport B the same day. The aircraft stays at airport B until Monday of the following week, week 2 I’m assuming, and returns at airport A. Is this considered a multiweek flightplan? If this is a multiweek flightplan is there a tutorial where I can learn how to write multiweek flightplans? I may have missed it but couldn’t find instructions in the AIFP User’s Manual. Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

The multi-week option would work in that case, for more in-depth I would look on the AIG forums under "Flightplanning". One AIG member does AI his own biz jet site and added a tutorial for FS9 multi-week, but has some info on how to build the plans in FSX. I still have a crazy idea of making US mil demo teams multi-week plans, just no time and I found out I"m limited to max of 8 weeks or use an older external program that auto swaps week plans.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0jnxcvbc ... +Guide.pdf
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
pslinger
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by pslinger »

Thanks for the link to the tutorial and the suggestion to take a look at the AIG forums, I appreciate it.

Paul