The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Danish Base Scenery

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Danish Base Scenery

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

Shot in the dark. Has anyone got this scenery that was originally on www.fsonline.dk then on Avsim but it was lost in the hack. Cant find anywhere on the web. The link on Wayback Machine takes you to the Avsim link

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: Danish Base Scenery

Post by petebramley »

I have a Denmark Scenery from there with 3 zip files:
dksc4121.zip (76mb)
dksc4122.zip (38.6mb)

Think the next one was a service pack
dksc12f9.zip (1.33mb)

Only problem is their size and not sure if this is what you were after !!
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Pete

Do they have an accurate mesh / terrain as the Copenhagen City scenery I have has buildings in the river and sea. Do you have dropbox or something similar?
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Those three files are all available on Avsim. I searched for 'denmark scenery' and ordered by date. Two of the 3 files are together on the second page.'

*update*
Searched for 'Kim Dahl' on flightsim.com and found the two main files and there is a link there to the service pack.
Steve
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by petebramley »

There is information on mest within the "dksc4121.zip" file which tells where to get the mesh required. Not sure if I ever went that far as I no longer have FS9 on any of my PC's. I now only have an archive of all my downloads and a backup(full) of my last FS9 build as it was in JUL 17.
Pete B
Retired and busier than ever !!
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Thanks Guys I've got the photorealistic scenery for all of Denmark by Kim Dahl et al. Just looking for the mesh bgls. As usual they've disappeared when the developers website closed. I'll post on this forum just in case anyone has them.

Cheers
John