The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
RNLAF_KB
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases

Post by RNLAF_KB »

Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct forum/subforum but is anybody aware of Chinese Airbase AFCAD's for FSX? (ZYAS, ZSWU, ZBBB, et cetera)? I couldn't find anything on Google.

Cheers

p.s. If unfindable I can try to make them my own but I'll need some advice if that is the case.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases

Post by TheFoufure »

China is very empty in FS wolrd (FS9, FSX...). Not a lot of AFCAD/Sceneries, no AI aircrafts models (except Su-27 repaints by Ray).

I always have hope that there is somewhere a Chineese community with a lot of sceneries and aircraft somewhere on the Internet but never find it ;-)
RNLAF_KB
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by RNLAF_KB »

@TheFoufure

Yeah it is empty. Yesterday I made a whole PLAAF/PLANAF flightplan containing Y-7; Y-8; Il-76; B737-300; B737-700; B737-800w; CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 transports and J-7; JJ-7; J-11's; Su-27UB; J-15's; and J-16's based on J-16 flightplans I found somewhere via google (so I can't share my FP's) containing 196 individual flight plans, but they visit airbases which are available on P3Dv5 but not on FSX. Mainly ZSWU, ZYAS, and ZBBB. So I'm hoping if somebody happened to have found AFCAD's compatible with FSX.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

Wow. Impressive FP.

Do you envisage to share these FP ?
RNLAF_KB
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by RNLAF_KB »

Yes, I had to redo the FP's for the Su-27 variants because they weren't usable. I've found afcad's for Chinese AB's on Avsim.com just search for "Chinese Airports" in avsim library and you'll find 4 files. They got a lot of missing AFCAD's. Since All the FP's will be my own I'll be sharing them once done. I also recommend the South China Sea scenery from avsim because it contains Fuluo NE AB.

So J-11's (mainly) from ZB1A
Transports from ZBBB
J-7's from Tibet and Xinjiang
J-15's from Fuluo NE AB (on this island I think it's Hainan island)
J-16's from ZB1F and other bases (mainly Tibetan airbases to deal with the IAF ;) and other threats)
J-15S and J-15 test planes probably from Shenyang Airport

I've also added a special weekly flight towards Djibouti since the PLA/PLA Navy, operates their first foreign base there.

It might be done within a few days.

How could I post them on here?
RNLAF_KB
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by RNLAF_KB »

I would be able to release the fighter FP's but I'm not sure about sharing the transport FP's because certain have been based on FP's I've found on avsim I think. I could email them to you if you promise not to share it to more folks. And be advised that I've altered certain aircraft names in the list so make sure that the name match up to the name found in the aircraft.cfg's.

What's your email address so I'll send it.