The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej Folks,
using Walter Gulfan’s CASA CN235 for AI traffic is very fine. But the information board which is shown at the portside of the aircraft when being parked looks a little bit curious (see attached screenshot). I tried to get contact with Walter unsuccessfully. Now I hope to get your help, how I can get rid of this information boards. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Best regards
Michael
Attachments
AI CASA CN235.JPG
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Post by John Young »

Michael, are you familiar with graphics programs and alpha channels? If you are, create a pure black rectangle in the alpha channel over the information board and recompile the texture with the alpha. That should make the sign invisible.

John
BlueArrow
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Post by BlueArrow »

Hej John,
thank you for your quick answer. My skills are more Beta-testing and AI-traffic (I did this amongst others with manschy's RAF Gutersloh and Harrier Hides), but unfortunately I'm not familiar with graphic programs and alpha channels.

Best regards
Michael