The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Mildenhall FSX

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Mildenhall FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Has anyone got the this scenery please.

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: Mildenhall FSX

Post by Jim »

I have "MAIW RAF Mildenhall V2_Tony Dalton.zip", but it's 32Mb and can't attach here.

I guess I could email it?

Jim
expat
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by expat »

Tim,
Do you mean just add the AI or should you merge/combine the AFCAD/airport scenery files from both?
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by TimC340 »

Sorry, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I posted that! I'm sure Ryan Cobb's version is fine, but the Tony Dalton version (for FS9) that Jim refers to is available here:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... mildenhall

You may need to convert the objects to FSX format, but FS9 stuff usually works ok for FSX. Almost all the aircraft have been converted and are available in the Download Hangar, if they give any issues in FSX. John's update (which I linked to in my previous post) gives you the MC-130Js and V-22Bs of 352 SOW plus a revised AFD which replaces the airfield layout in Tony's package.

I personally use the UK2000 EGUN from the payware VFR series, with a revised AFD which achieves much the same that John's does.