The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

General MAIW Package Issues

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Alex64
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

General MAIW Package Issues

Post by Alex64 »

Hello!
I can't find a usable AI model for the Hungarian Air Force MI-24 painting you made. Also, the same problem arises with the AI MIG-29 Hungarian Air Force painting you also made. The AI models in your description can no longer be found anywhere. I would like help asking where to download these models (MIG-29, MI-24, AI, FS 2004)? What the paintings you make can be used for. Your website is very useful, I make a lot of excellent aircraft and accessories, I wish you a lot of success and perseverance for your further work. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Post by Firebird »

Hi Alex. Welcome.

Firstly, we have not released any official packages with the paints and models you wrote about.
Miljan, one of our members did produce a package for the Mi-24s and in the readme there is a link to the models. It does still work, I just tried it.
Which package for the MiG-29 are you looking at, as I don't think we have any.
Steve
mage
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by mage »

https://sbai.kiev.ua/main/10-ai-mig-29v2.html might be the one? I just downloaded it, so it's still there.

The MKAI Mig-29M & M2 can be had here in the Egyptian Air Force package

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... force-mkai
Alex64
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alex64 »

Firebird wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 10:03 Hi Alex. Welcome.

Firstly, we have not released any official packages with the paints and models you wrote about.
Miljan, one of our members did produce a package for the Mi-24s and in the readme there is a link to the models. It does still work, I just tried it.
Which package for the MiG-29 are you looking at, as I don't think we have any.
Hi Firebird.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and I apologize, but I don't speak English. That's why I write with the help of a translator. This may have caused misunderstanding because what I wrote that I found these: (paintings) I wrote for information. But I'm really looking for both types by painting the Hungarian Air Force, which also includes AI traffic, and I would like to ask for your help in this, if I have it, where can I find it in downloadable form. Because I want to create older versions of Hungary's Military Airports in FS2004.
Help me, thank you in advance for your help!
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Alex, if I understand you correctly you are looking for Hungarian Mi-24 and Mig-29 packages rather than having issues with what you have.

We have not done any official packages with those aircraft. Miljan has done an Mi-24 package which is available in our download hangar. This gives a link to the model.
I am not aware of any package that includes schemes, models and flightplans for the MiGs.

A useful tool is provided by another of our members. It is a search tool for any released packs. You can use this to search for aircraft or countries. http://www.owlsnest.eu/aiaircraft.php.
Steve