Search found 10 matches

by tomasz2013
11 Jun 2015, 02:43
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: ai ac are white FSX
Replies: 3
Views: 391

Re: ai ac are white FSX

thx for the reply, i know there are issues but either i didnt realize before or its worse than ive ever seen. someone send me 50 bucks plz......
by tomasz2013
10 Jun 2015, 06:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: ai ac are white FSX
Replies: 3
Views: 391

ai ac are white FSX

hi while working on a custom airport and using MAIW ac as well as others the ac are white NOT from miles away but feet. 3000 feet or a quarter of the ap distance. i have not used fsx for a while but it seems like all my AI including WOAI ac are white until i get to within 2000 feet. like i said have...
by tomasz2013
16 Mar 2015, 01:45
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Helicopter Takeoff
Replies: 13
Views: 1628

Re: Helicopter Takeoff

leuen wrote:AI helicopters should be able to land on a 300 ft runway. Do you use one of the stemme_as_helicopter.air files?

Bernard
i read somwhere that the runway should be at least 500, i made it a 1000 to suit my needs, and dont know what stemme_as_helicopter.air file is, anything good?
by tomasz2013
15 Mar 2015, 17:24

1 not sure if this is off topic 2 not sure if i can post a link heres what i did to get helo and ac ai at the same ap. i'm sure whatever you guys are workin on will be way much better but thought i'd post this if it helps someone... http://fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ai-helicopter-traffic-what-wou...
by tomasz2013
15 Mar 2015, 04:12

i was tryin to figure out how to get helos to take off at my fake ap. they always went for the main runways taxiing long distances and battling for a takeoff slots with other ac. the farthest i got was to make a secondary ap within the primary ap with its own runway. i got as far as having them take...
by tomasz2013
14 Mar 2015, 01:38
Forum: General Projects
Topic: use of maiw ai in fake ap
Replies: 0
Views: 412

use of maiw ai in fake ap

hi all, i am almost finished making a fake ap in the bearing sea and am hoping to get permission from several creators. i pm a couple of em who i found, i read nick black is no longer involved, neither is henry tomkiewicz. here are the ac i would like to use and upload to flightsim or maybe even her...
by tomasz2013
28 Jun 2014, 07:46
Topic: permission to SAMM your ac for my fake air naval base
Replies: 8
Views: 944

Re: permission to SAMM your ac for my fake air naval base

Tomasz, Check with Mike Pearson for permission on the B-52. He has final say on it. :) His contact info can be found in the readme for the model. Jake checked the website and folders for Barksdale were i got the b52's from, no contact info there. Thank You Pascal... http://www.ai-malcontent.com has...
by tomasz2013
20 Jun 2014, 17:25

thx greg,

i asked because i can not find any email addys for the modelers. any help???

lookin for permission from

Nick Black f22
MAIW rc135
KC10 Charles Dayhuff
Mike Pearson Jake Burrus B52
Pascal Suls C5
by tomasz2013
17 Jun 2014, 04:59

hi,

i wanted to use your ac for my fake ap and upload it to flightsim. i dont think i can come close to the level of detail you guys bring. just wonderin.

tomasz
by tomasz2013
02 Jun 2014, 04:20

permission to SAMM your ac for my fake air naval base

hi, great work you guys,

was wonderin if i can get your permission to make static ac of your models to place at a fictional airport i am making with adex. maybe you guys can add it to your pkgs if you like.

tomasz