German Navy Tornado

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by sprocky »

Barry,

thanks for downloading my flightplans. Your are right. There is an error in the last line of the flighplans file. It was probably too late that evening :wink:
Did you find other errors ? I do not want to upload an update file if there could be found more errors. This may lead to update of the updates update :D

Thanks
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Post by btaylo24 »

Hi Jan

I'd recommend searching for ttcomp21.zip on AVSIM
This tool is great at finding errors. I use it all the time.

There were a couple of other errors that it picked up...
Only minor things and dont worry too much about them...

Barry
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Hi Barry,

I used to have that little tool. But my machine gave up 3 month ago and than I was too busy to get the final work done. I was glad that I had a backup of my files so I did not have to start all over again. I will look for that tool today and check the FPs again.

Thanks
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Update should be at avsim soon.
Jan
Chrisb
Major
Major

Retro German Navy Tornado

Post by Chrisb »

I have improved the paint of the Tornado IDS in the old scheme for MFG2 43-87 to go with Sprocky's flightplans if anyone wants it.
I do not want to hijack this thread but I have 24 Tornados each of MFG1 & MFG2 in the old style scheme, circa 1985 before the norm87 scheme was adopted. Drop me a line if you want them, or some of them.

Chris