The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
fishlips

Re: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

Post by fishlips »

This probably means I'll open up FSDS, look at my own rotary wing project, get frustrated/drink and quit.
Actually, this is one of the reasons why I wish to retire from developing whole AI models.

When I undertook the PC-9 and T-6II project from Kevin Reed's source file stable, I really enjoyed the oppertunity to help bring that model to a conclusion. It was great model to work on and I learn't a lot from it. At the same time I didn't have the hard yards of the main model development, just a bit of snipping around the edges and the lod model to do. But the main thing that I enjoyed was the fact that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel before I even started work on the models and I was totally comfortable with the model being able to be completed.

With the F-35, I was never confident of an aircraft being finalised form the very beginning so I was releaved to have at least got the A-model out the door and flying in peoples simulators. In comming months I'm sure the B-model will appear in all it's glory and will be a big hit among the members as Kevin Reed works his magic on the model.

In the future, I'll be looking to help other people have there developments brought to life by offering them both advice and hands ons help when they get stuck or when they simply need extra help to speed there project along so that the light at the end of the tunnel is not so far into the distance.

Cheer's,
Mark
JNDVirtual

Post by JNDVirtual »

Many thanks, Mark, for this model, as it inspired me to spin up a Marine Corps 2020 project.

Until the B model is available, I have some Marine Corps repaints available for the A model. As I'm on hiatus from the Semper Flight 2020 project until I can get the Polish Forces package out the door, anyone who wants to take a peek can send me a message and I'll send you at least one unit's worth of them (for VMFA-121 out of MCAS Yuma).
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Unfortunately, Mark/Sophie/Mile High is no longer here. Unless he/she registered with another pseudonym we don't know of, he/she won't be able to respond.

Thread locked.