The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

USN Airliners Part 1 package by Desmond Burrell

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: USN Airliners Part 1 package by Desmond Burrell

Post by Victory103 »

You are correct Blacklion, starting next year.

Oh yeah back on topic. Tested last night and noticed a texture missing from a hangar just North of the approach end to RWY 24. 2 identical looking hangars, one is textured and one is not. Although I am using FSX, the rest of the scenery is fine.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
aljude
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by aljude »

Victory103 wrote:You are correct Blacklion, starting next year.

Oh yeah back on topic. Tested last night and noticed a texture missing from a hangar just North of the approach end to RWY 24. 2 identical looking hangars, one is textured and one is not. Although I am using FSX, the rest of the scenery is fine.
The hangar on the left as you approach is all white..
Time travel does exist, i just discovered it next week...
aljude
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by aljude »

Blacklion10 wrote:no no that picture is completely fine, thats the ang ramp...its where the stuff in the sim is parking now is the marine ramp.....it should be (if from google earth and a top down view on the right of it...
This is always a problem when working with old google images... it can be seen that building work is being carried out but difficult to predict what and where things will be placed... a newer image on google would help :)

Tony
Time travel does exist, i just discovered it next week...