The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Swedish Gripens package by Mike Guenthner

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
swimeye
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Swedish Gripens package by Mike Guenthner

Post by swimeye »

Well it was worth a try =) And no worries, I am totally happy with what you have done so far. Amazing Gripens =)
Weescotty
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by Weescotty »

swimeye wrote:Well it was worth a try =) And no worries, I am totally happy with what you have done so far. Amazing Gripens =)
Thanks.

Make you a deal....
IF the Gripen NG ever gets used (apart from as a single demo aircraft), and if you can get hold of the top/bottom/left/right/front/rear views and a few cross sections, I will happilly update them to the NG's.
Blank Fang
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by Blank Fang »

Weescotty wrote:
swimeye wrote:Well it was worth a try =) And no worries, I am totally happy with what you have done so far. Amazing Gripens =)
Thanks.

Make you a deal....
IF the Gripen NG ever gets used (apart from as a single demo aircraft), and if you can get hold of the top/bottom/left/right/front/rear views and a few cross sections, I will happilly update them to the NG's.
We heard that! :lol: