The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Whiteman AFB package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
jetlover43
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Whiteman Scenery/AI

Post by jetlover43 »

I just installed the AMIW package as well as the Scenery described in the readme. It looks great, but I've had a couple of problems that I beleive are on the scenery side. When taxiing down the taxiway between the parked apron B2s and the hangers adjacent to the runway, I hit an invisible building. Whil taxiing down the backside of the rows of parked planes in a F-16 viper, I crashed into an airplane when I got near the RWAI A10s. There appeared to be adequate room between us, but it crashed anyway without anything visibly touching or even close really. I suppose this is an issue for the scenery guy, not MAIW, but thought I'd mention it anyway.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Re: Whiteman Scenery/AI

Post by reconmercs »

jetlover43 wrote:I just installed the AMIW package as well as the Scenery described in the readme. It looks great, but I've had a couple of problems that I beleive are on the scenery side. When taxiing down the taxiway between the parked apron B2s and the hangers adjacent to the runway, I hit an invisible building. Whil taxiing down the backside of the rows of parked planes in a F-16 viper, I crashed into an airplane when I got near the RWAI A10s. There appeared to be adequate room between us, but it crashed anyway without anything visibly touching or even close really. I suppose this is an issue for the scenery guy, not MAIW, but thought I'd mention it anyway.
yeah, that sounds like an issue with the scenery, I'd shoot John an email concerning that
jetlover43
Cadet
Cadet

Me Drive?

Post by jetlover43 »

Well, I finally got around to trying this again after John emailed me. I'm sorry for me/happy for John to report that apparently it was just a bad case of ground piloting on my part. I determined the autorudder had been enabled and I was having a difficult time controlling the A/C, but I had no idea I was that sloppy! Well, thanks to John for checking it out for me. Sorry I posted without checking twice, but his scenery seems fine, in fact it's great! Thanks for all the support in here and the great packages as well. Again, my apologies John.