The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

Thanks for the explanation. :)

I did (and always do) a manual install of this and other MAIW packages. What got me confused is the C-130 folder was labled C-130H so I copied everything into my C-130H folder, then copied the cfg aircraft entries as is to the H model cfg file. :oops:
petebramley
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by petebramley »

ronniegj wrote:One of the Beta Tester's is working on an AFCAD to match up with the DM package and Tucson PhotoReal (it was looking very good the last time I saw a progress report) which matches up to a high degree of accuracy. I don't know when he will fininsh and release, and because I don't want him swamped with requests, I won't mention his name, but it would be worth while to be a little patient on this issue.

Ron
Have already knocked upan AFCAD for DM (Tucson PR) it may not be totally accurate but it puts the birds on the ground till something better comes along. happy to share if someone can tell me how !! :shock:

Pete B
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Just a quick question, What are the most number of C-130's at the base? I am only seeing 1 or 2 of the same C-130's at one time. Is that normal?
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

There are, I think, 19 C-130's. However, they are all on weekly flight plans that take them far and wide. There are never very many at DM at one time.

Ron
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

ronniegj wrote:There are, I think, 19 C-130's. However, they are all on weekly flight plans that take them far and wide. There are never very many at DM at one time.

Ron
Thanks. When I installed them I was expecting to see a couple of C-130's (like 7 or 8 maybe) on the flightline.
RipPipPip
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by RipPipPip »

Looks like 'as real as it gets' :)
"For a few FPS more"
Rysiek Winawer
ChrisG
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ChrisG »

If you see more than 2 EC-130's at DM, you'll be lucky! There are usually 4 deployed accross the continental U.S., and others in Turkey, etc.
c152flyboy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW

Post by c152flyboy »

question about the a-10 aircraft. i have plenty of them on the flight line but never see anyone them actually flying. am i missing something? they are all chocked on the flight line so i thought maybe there is no flight plan with these aircraft. also i am building a completely new AFCAD for FSX for this airport. it is for the default airport and not the photoscenery version.
reconmercs
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by reconmercs »

hi C152, the best way to see the schedules is to take a look at the included flightplan.txt file and see when they are active, if one is not included, you could decompile your A10 traffic bgl file to get the txt files.
c152flyboy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by c152flyboy »

Your post has been removed. If it is not a support related issue specific to this package, post your announcement in the correct forum which would be the general military ai discussion forum.-Mods