The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Luke AFB package by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
hawk_sh
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Luke AFB package by MAIW

Post by hawk_sh »

Thanks for your comments Biggles7.

Although I do not know the programme and have not tested it yet it seems to be a very powerful tool.

Both files are available @ AVSIM
FlightSim Manager 2.8.5 by Rana Hossain - fsm285.zip
Patch "Start flight Sim Manager" by Scott Smart - startfsm.zip

The readme of the "Patch" says it sets back the system date to start FlightSim Manager and then resets it to the current date.
I suppose you need administrator rights to run that?!
Hartwig

delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Luke AFB package by MAIW

Post by delbydoo »

hawk_sh wrote:The readme of the "Patch" says it sets back the system date to start FlightSim Manager and then resets it to the current date.
I suppose you need administrator rights to run that?!
The author of the program put in a little "demon" that stops the program from running after a certain date - what the patch does is to briefly reset your system time back to whenever that date was (some time in 2006 I believe) and then once the program is up and running, sets it back to what it was......I think that's how it works, I haven't used it for a while, but it IS a great program, not quite on the par of ACA2005 but it does have some handy tools..