The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

forces of the world

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
james
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: forces of the world

Post by james »

flightplans in production for tomorrow are RAAF King airs and wedgetail. Work is started on a combined pack for all my Columbian AF plans, will also finish off or start the missing one to Kova's paints
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

should see complete pack of my flightplans for PLF and Columbian AF on avsim either today or tomorrow
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

comming up some flightplans for C27J's and G222's if from looking at miljans siggy there gonna do that model as well cos the c27j was developed from the G222
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

might take a while for flightplans but im going to attempt Russia State Transport Company this week and post up on the weekend
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

as of today all my work will either be for mill plans avalible here and everything else avalible in the link via my siggy all non mill request can be directed there
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

james wrote:should see complete pack of my flightplans for PLF and Columbian AF on avsim either today or tomorrow

Have I missed this or has it been put on the back-burner?

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

missing a repaint to complete PLF pack to upload it
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Cheers for that, thought I'd missed it.

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

Packaged this one up separatly from my main pack even though this is included in there also. I thought id package it up separatly as it visits RAF Northalt (EGWU)

Flightplans for London Executive Aviation Embraer EMB135BJ Legacy G-HUBY

anyone can paint this machine as there is no paint iv put in the txt for it on the AIM E135 model
Attachments
London_Executive_Aviation_Legacy_G-HUBY.zip
(1.61 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

Am thinking of making a return so post requests (Must be actually missing for me to do plans for it) or if you have gaps anywhere im happy to fill them in
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

If someome can post a list of South American countries then the aircraft and if they have been done yet paints and plans as I might get back into the groove on this area as seeing some old aircraft still flying here is what got me interested in the first place. If theres definate interest from the community that fly down that way on sim I might continue it as a long term project
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

james, please do continue with the FP's. I'm currently back at working on S. American countries and recently added in the some FAB/EB rotary types. Dreading making FP's for the large number of C208's (C-98) Brazil flies. The C-295 fit in nicely and looking forward to adding the new Tucano, so many countries use both models.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

I see but a list woulda been easier for me to keep track of whats missing model wise paint wise plans wise or all 3 but if there are any complete countires done let me know so I dont repeate things but at the moment the list for me stands at

Colombia

Air Force 767-200 MRTT
Air Force 707-300C
Air Force Presidential

Chile
Air Force 767-300ER
Air Force Gulfstream G-IV

Equador

Air Force Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy
Air Force 727-100

Is the Tucano model your on about a new one
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

The AI Tucano T-27 Two-seat basic training variant is available on Flightsim.com for download.

The Super Tucano as you've probably seen here in recent weeks is not available for public release at this time.
cheer's,
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

I might tonight take a look at SA Super Tucanos so that when the model is released the model can fly in South America might do it during volunteering tonight make a start in xl. Will do Brazillian Chillean Colombian and Equadorian depending on photo avalibility. To give me a head start anyone got the serials for the ones from the countries mentioned listed by squadron
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

The Super Tucano may be a fair wait as development has currently stopped on it. The main model is made but the lods are needing to be finished off.
As I mentioned above, the T-27 is currently available for use and can be found on Flightsim.com
cheer's,
Mark G
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

Got some simple EMB110's for FAC in production only 2 but I might do other countries in the area that operate em
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

Anyone know if theres a Buffalo model lurking around before I start my next project now im back in the mood
relfel66
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by relfel66 »

I use the PAD Buffalo in the UN livery to sit on the ramp at CYHM at the Canadian Warplane Heritage museum.
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

Anyone any idea on the RCAF buffalo callsigns