The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Alpha Channel Issues

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Alpha Channel Issues

Post by Tranquil »

Not sure when this started happening! but none of my ai or flyable craft will show any Alpha in Sim, "FSX" but will show fine in the likes of FSRepaint. ive tried reapplying it to various craft but with no luck! Any suggestions?

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Alpha Channel Issues

Post by gsnde »

Mark, just rename your FSX.cfg so that a new default one is created. If it works then, we know it is a setting. Then we can chase which one.

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Alpha Channel Issues

Post by Tranquil »

FSX made a new CFG , but problem still remains! kind of baffled as to why or where the problem lies!!

uch thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Has something changed, Mark? Video driver? Anything?

Sent from mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

No Martin Nothing has changed as far as im aware! but i coulnt tell you when it happened as ive only just noticed it!!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Ok issue now fixed! apparently i diddnt delete the right cfg as there are quite a few in the folder and i was rushing! so i carried on with my original cfg and deleted 5 lines of information and it sorted the problem! it may have been due to having identical lines in the cfg!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image