The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Emmen, Switzerland

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
merlin101
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Emmen, Switzerland

Post by merlin101 »

Populating Switzerland on my fs9 & wondering if any scenery around for this air base? Also any flightplans for the PC-21's?
Dave
merlin101
Major
Major

Re: Emmen, Switzerland

Post by merlin101 »

DOH!! just found one on flightsim site! Just after flight plans for PC-21's now!
Dave
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Swiss_PC21.zip
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Hope these fit the bill...

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
merlin101
Major
Major

Post by merlin101 »

Your'e a star Jim, many thanks,
Dave
leuen
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by leuen »

Payware package "Patrouille Suisse" includes a nice Emmen scenery, BTW, you also might install the Buochs LSMU scenery
done by Isra's Domain. This air base is more or less home base of PC-21. Very interesting are the caverns with some F-5 inside.

Bernard
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

leuen wrote:Payware package "Patrouille Suisse" includes a nice Emmen scenery, BTW, you also might install the Buochs LSMU scenery
done by Isra's Domain. This air base is more or less home base of PC-21. Very interesting are the caverns with some F-5 inside.

Bernard
Where do you find the payware Patrouille Suisse package?

And just a note, Isra's Domain Buochs (LSMU) scenery was made for use with Switzerland Pro. It will work with the default scenery but the taxiways, aprons, and runway will use the default textures. And you will need some mesh or the caverns will not display correct.
leuen
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by leuen »

There are different providers - Mailsoft, Amazon, Ebay etc. Search for "Patrouille Suisse X". It's for FSX and FS9. You are right about Switzerland Pro. Whereas Isra's readme doesn't mention that an additional mesh is needed.

Bernard
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

Joseph29 wrote:
leuen wrote:Payware package "Patrouille Suisse" includes a nice Emmen scenery, BTW, you also might install the Buochs LSMU scenery

Bernard

And just a note, Isra's Domain Buochs (LSMU) scenery was made for use with Switzerland Pro. It will work with the default scenery but the taxiways, aprons, and runway will use the default textures. And you will need some mesh or the caverns will not display correct.
I'm pretty sure the scenery models the entire mountain for the scenery where you can taxi into the cavern.
leuen
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by leuen »

Not the entire mountain but some caverns:

The crane in front is moving with hanging F-5
Tom2993
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by Tom2993 »

Will this be FSX compatible?.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

RKE wrote:
Joseph29 wrote:

Bernard

I'm pretty sure the scenery models the entire mountain for the scenery where you can taxi into the cavern.
Well I did try out the scenery last night and half the mountain where the cavern is was gone (I don't have Swiss Pro). I installed mesh and the mountain was whole again.
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

Oops, yeah, I haven't gotten around to installing Mesh for Switzerland, so when I booted up the scenery I see what you mean. I simply misunderstood you, thinking the part of the mountain where the cavern is, was gone. Since it's modelled as part of the scenery, I found that strange.