The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 3 matches

by gangl1234
23 Jun 2018, 08:59
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Some questions from a newbie
Replies: 4
Views: 339

Re: Some questions from a newbie

Now as for what Prepar3D does, it is essentially the next version of FS after FSX. Microsoft sold the code to Lockheed-Martin. Yes, seriously, that Lockheed-Martin who wanted to develop a more realistic training aid. They took FSX and developed into P3D. It is not too much of a stretch to think of ...
by gangl1234
23 Jun 2018, 05:59

Re: Some questions from a newbie

Welcome to the forum. You have touched on one of the oldest debates that we have had here, what platforms are supported and to what extent. In simple terms this org was set up to support FS9. FS9 is our base system, still. When FSX came out there was immediately a split in the FS user base which ul...
by gangl1234
23 Jun 2018, 02:11

Some questions from a newbie

So I'm not new to FSX, but I'm new to this site and to modding AI traffic. I already found and made use of WOAI, and just happened to find out about this site through a random google search for FSX aircraft. I *want* to make use of the stuff here, I'm much fonder of military aviation than I am civil...