Please consider helping us pay for the server hosting that keeps this website, the forums and the download hangar running. Use the PayPal link at the bottom of this page.

RAF Coltishall

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

RAF Coltishall

Post by DaleRFU »

Good afternoon all,

I've been beavering away with RAF Coltishall for MSFS. It's a project that is allowing me to get back into modelling my own objects, it's been enjoyable so far. I've had some very kind help from Stevo who has given me permission to use some of his objects which has/will be a great help, to complement that is John's awesome GSE too. A long way to go still but it's progressing.

ImageMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.06.24 - 14.20.32.68 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
ImageMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.06.24 - 14.20.44.32 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
ImageMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.06.24 - 14.20.57.75 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
ImageMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.06.24 - 14.21.10.69 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr
ImageMicrosoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.06.24 - 14.21.23.96 by DaleRFU1, on Flickr

:smt006
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: RAF Coltishall

Post by Firebird »

I will look forward to installing that in my sim.
Steve
Trevytt2004
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Trevytt2004 »

Dale,
This looks wonderful, Jags looks the part too...maybe 1 day well get AI that works as its supposed to.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I viewed the MSFS2024 presentation the other day and it was impressive what they announced was coming. Spectacularly missing was anything on AI but this could be because the target audience was a sim flying one.
Steve
TimC340
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by TimC340 »

Kai got a mention in connection with Henrik's AI shipping, but there was no mention of AI aircraft. However, it was noticeable that the screenshots showed real airline liveries, which may be a clue that they've progressed a bit!
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

It is true. The thing that gives me hope is that they very briefly glossed over low level training so again I think that it was targetting a specific audience. So it exists just not highlighted.
Steve