The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Euro-Scooter

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Euro-Scooter

Post by delbydoo »

Ah, the Irish Air Corps when it had teeth.......ok, milk teeth but still teeth :lol:
Chrisb
Major
Major

Post by Chrisb »

Thank you Mike.

I'll have a few of those for my retro.

Chris
Fastair
Captain
Captain

Post by Fastair »

Count me in too.....

Great news, thank you very much

Regards,
Paul
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

The G.91 service pack with all fixes just got posted to AVSIM, should be availabe in a few hours.....

:smt004
JBD
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by JBD »

Thanks Mike for this welcome addition to my Cold War NATO set up. Had a wet weather flight from Husum earlier and the LeKG41 machines look great in FSX - love the tail struts!
I notice that another Mike was responsible for the Husum scenery as part of the GAF Alpha Jet package so thanks to him also. In fact this whole area of Germany & North into Denmark is crammed with freeware airfields and AI. The same goes for all of NW Europe and the UK. Thanks go to all involved. From now on I will post my appreciation for everything I download - seems the least I can do.
Regards, John D.
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

This went from slow to go in about two days of hard work....... Just sorting out some last minute modeling fixes, I might get this uploaded tonight, but by Sunday for sure (I work Friday/Saturday).... A note to the repainters (you know who you are)... I did 19 of the 24 known users of this aircraft, what I didn't do was demonstration team aircraft and the few air forces I didn't have either serial or photograpic research for (looked long and hard....). Nicaragua, Libya, Rwanda, and Biafra are not painted (Biafra's two Magisters got blown up on the ground before they got in service). I could only find demo aircraft for Brazil, so that one got passed as well. But the rest are here, in two- and four-ship paint sets. I am also throwing in the paint kit with the release package. It's a public kit, but for the few serious MAIW staff/contributor painters (I know who you are, lol), let me know and I will send you someting more substantial.

Attachments
mpai_fouga_magister_traffic.jpg
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

BTW, I will be doing the CM-175 Zephyr separately, it has sliding canopies instead of the tilting ones, and I think it has folding wings, have to check some more pix, but there is a very pronounced seam on the wing..... Other than that and the arrestor hook, it's pretty much the same aircraft physically, AI traffic-speaking, and it will go nicely with my F-8s.

f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by f4nutter »

what a sweet looking aircraft nice work Mike.
i would love a paint kit please when your able to send one :wink:
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

Just posted the Magister to AVSIM, 8 models and 60 repaints plus paint kit.........

f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

awsome thank's Mike i look forward to taking it apart throwing it around a bit and putting it back together lol.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I am looking so much forward to this one, and stupid AVSim has a hiccup and does not show any AI release since November 11th :(
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

I just uploaded it to Flightsim as well. Many of my files are at Flightsim, but this is the very first I have uploaded personally, had to figure out their upload interface, but it's done.

gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

They have a more than conveniant FTP upload path as well, Mike. If you have preped the Zip correctly, all you have to do is copy it to their FTP share and you are done. Since I know this one, the AVSim interface makes me nervous :smt002
Cheers,
Martin
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

AVSIM has updated their library and the Magister is now available there 8)
Sonarboy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Sonarboy »

Brilliant Mike.

Many thanks for this little gem. Just downloaded the package from Avsim with no problem.
mpai_fouga_magister_traffic.zip

Brian

:D :D :D
delta_lima
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by delta_lima »

mikeblaze wrote:BTW, I will be doing the CM-175 Zephyr separately, it has sliding canopies instead of the tilting ones, and I think it has folding wings, have to check some more pix, but there is a very pronounced seam on the wing..... Other than that and the arrestor hook, it's pretty much the same aircraft physically, AI traffic-speaking, and it will go nicely with my F-8s.

The Magisters look superb!!!

I don't believe the CM-175 Zephyrs had folding wings. Like the T-2 Buckeye, T-45, and other dedicated carrier training aircraft, the Zephyr didn't go on cruises and regular fleet deployments. It was a carrier qualification aircraft, so dense deck parking was not an issue.

But yes to the canopy and hook - that would be magnificent.

DL
Quaere verum - Seek truth
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

Here's the latest Euro-Scooter.... This is for an upcoming MAIW project, and yes, I will do the Embraer ones after the MAIW packages get published. This represents the newest aircraft I have modeled to date, it's only about twenty years old, lol.

Attachments
mpai_amx_beta.jpg
Sonarboy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Sonarboy »

Better late than never mike.

Very nice.

Thank you.

:D :D :D
akrite
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by akrite »

Superb work ! Mike , the AMX looks great, I have a flyable one and looking forward installing it to the european scenerio ! Thank you !
maverick69
Major
Major

Post by maverick69 »

Thank you very much for the Ghibli!
- Maurizio C.