Pensacola NAS

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Sky Pilot
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Pensacola NAS

Post by Sky Pilot »

Good evening all,

I was wondering if one of you great designers would tackle Pensacola NAS? I am a retired Naval Aviator and would love to see some AI traffic for this base. I can do the traffic work myself, but I have not mastered models or repaints.
Aircraft types:
T-2 Buckeye
TA-4J Skyhawk
The Blue Angels
Fat Albert KC-130T
T-34 Mentor
T-57 (Bell Jet Ranger)
T-45 Goshawk

On the Eastern part of the airfield lies the Naval Aviation Museum. Google maps has great views!

I look forward to a response.

Sky Pilot
Captain, USN/Ret.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

I have something of a work in progress for Sherman. I was also stationed there real world.
T-6: I found repaints for the HAF T-6 Harvard, in place of T-34's, since I tried to convert an old FS2k version to AI, and of course had not prop or gear.
T-2: Using K. Itos, which I use as a flying model as well.
T-39: I had one for FS2k2, but need to go redownload it. Comes with a VT paint.
T-45: The OAI Hawk has some repaints for NAS Kingsville/Meridan birds.
TH-57: I have a texture on the stock B206, with the AI helo airfile.
TA-4: K. Ito's model for VF-126, the old version had a VT repaint. WIP
Fat Albert: Tons of repaints for MStones, but I prefer the HTAI Hercs like most of the MAIW packs contain, add some smoke and you are set.

H-3: Station SAR, callsign "Gulfrunner" Using the AI Sea King file, which has a basic USN repaint with it, although I tried to repaint it to add more orange. Modexs 400/401/402

Like you I am not the master of models or even repaints, but I have the tutorials, just no time. I am a helo guy, so trying to get NAS Jacksonville up with some helos and NAS Mayport, I know these having been stationed there.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Worked on some Voice mods for most of the callsigns I know. I also forgot to add the T-1 from HTAI, as there is a small detachment stationed there. Last time I checked they were the white ones, with one or 2 grey birds.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris