The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

OHIO ANG KC-135R

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
ws.jones27
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

OHIO ANG KC-135R

Post by ws.jones27 »

would any kind person be willing to share their FS9 flightplans for the ohio ang new repaints,be much appreciated if they could.
TIA
BJ
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: OHIO ANG KC-135R

Post by Joseph29 »

Over at avsim. maiw_great_lakes_ang_part_1.zip is the file name (this is the original great lakes ANG package). When MAIW did v2 of that package they left out the Ohio stuff.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Some time ago I went through the somewhat time consuming effort of splitting up the MAIW packages plus other appropriate addons into separate ANG plans.

Here are my Ohio ones. You are welcome to use them but I always alter the aircraft titles to my standard so you will need to amend them and delete others to avoid dupes.
Attachments
Flightplans_MIL_USANG_Ohio.zip
(7.9 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Steve
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

The main change is that the 145thARS callsign "TAZZ" deactivated Sept. 24, 2013 and the 166thARS callsign "SLUFF" just became the 121stARW and they use the callsign "EDDIE" after Eddie Rickenbacker. According to Scramble only 8 of the airframes are active with at 59-1453 with the 153rd ARS at McDill AFB now.
Past Beta Tester
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Do any of these Ohio KC-135s supposed to use the Normal_Tailstand model? I notice that model is in the download, but none of the cfg entries have Normal_Tailstand.
Jon
Major
Major

Post by Jon »

You can swap a normal for the tail stand variation. The tail stand is there to keep from tipping the aircraft when loading/unloading pallets or fueling operations. You can Google photos of 135s tipped because somebody didn't put the stand in place.
"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy."
AIG Beta Tester, General Aviation painter
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Thanks to all for getting this out, PAI models are in the boneyard. I also thought I had the original FPs but no joy.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris