Search found 11 matches

by Tom C
10 Jul 2012, 18:50
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: 101st Air Refueling Wing Support Thread
Replies: 41
Views: 3593

Re: 101st ARW package by John Stinstrom and Desmond Burrell

Me, Tom. Sad to see you don't remember me. :P Huh, how could I forget you Greg, you turned me off BRU for a long time :mrgreen: Once I had re-read what was typed, I kind of figured it was you the question was been asked of. I really must get that file of mine going again, so many ADE files sitting ...
by Tom C
09 Jul 2012, 19:29
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: 101st Air Refueling Wing
Replies: 10
Views: 1043

Re: New Package: 101st Air Refueling Wing

Simply genius Mark 8)
by Tom C
09 Jul 2012, 19:16
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New Package: 101st Air Refueling Wing
Replies: 10
Views: 1043

Re: New Package: 101st Air Refueling Wing

Think I have this installed and almost ready to go, need to tidy up my EVP files slightly first. What other files do you guys suggest for KBGR to give that bit more life in FS9? I also have the East Coast C5's & C-17's installed, don't see mention of KBGR in the C3 files, but do so in the C-17's...
by Tom C
09 Jul 2012, 18:54

Greg, Who? We have a BAT file don't we? That's the thing Mark, I'm very slowly getting back into AI as I mentioned, probably missed 12-15 months with various issues, FS and real life. Catching up is the hardest part for me. Yes, I've been pottering around at AIG all that time, but other forums and ...
by Tom C
09 Jul 2012, 18:08

New version is up that has the main aircraft textures mip mapped. Slowly getting my Mil AI back to life after multiple re-installs due to several issues. Starting with this one as it can cover some lovely short flights around the NY, Maine, NE area. Saw this topic and have to wonder from some other...
by Tom C
05 Sep 2011, 20:03
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Package list by Aircraft type?
Replies: 5
Views: 347

Re: Package list by Aircraft type?

That's exactly what I'm after Stewart, many thanks for that. The future ease of editing is another reason I completely forgot to mention too. However, on testing here over the last 2 weeks since moving all my BBJ and ACJ files into 6 (at the moment) files, I have seen in improvement at certain GA he...
by Tom C
05 Sep 2011, 19:36
Topic: Package list by Aircraft type?
Replies: 5
Views: 347

Package list by Aircraft type?

Hi guys. I've spent the last 2 weeks since a Win7 crash decided to wipe out all my FS9 and FSX files. I was in luck that for reason's unknown, I had completely backed up everything I had installed less than 3 days before. Lucky I know, and yet no idea what caused me to back up the needed files. From...
by Tom C
20 Nov 2010, 22:34
Topic: USAF T-1's Part 1 package by MAIW
Replies: 15
Views: 1903

Re: USAF T-1's Part 1 package by MAIW

Thanks for the reply Steve, most likely something I've done or not done correctly here, no rush.
by Tom C
20 Nov 2010, 17:58
Topic: USAF T-1's Part 1 package by MAIW
Replies: 15
Views: 1903

Re: USAF T-1's Part 1 package by MAIW

Sorry for dragging back an older thopic guys, but as it's support for the USAF T-1A's Part 1 package I have to put it here. Is there something in the installer that has missed some repaints or messed up the Aircraft.cfg somehow? I've spent the better part of the last week getting all my Flightplans ...
by Tom C
23 Jan 2010, 00:30
Topic: PHNL Military AI traffic.
Replies: 13
Views: 746

Re: PHNL Military AI traffic.

Cheers Mike, that'll start the ball rolling at least. :smt023
by Tom C
23 Jan 2010, 00:22
Topic: PHNL Military AI traffic.
Replies: 13
Views: 746

PHNL Military AI traffic.

Hi everyone. Can I ask, what Military traffic would normally be expected to be seen based or flying through PHNL? You probably know by now, FSDT have released the long awaited PHNL for FS2004 and FSX, and I want to populate it with as much AI as I can. I know the C-17 pack released by the team here ...