Search found 11 matches

by ED_4
06 Nov 2009, 03:11
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: SNJ/AT-6
Replies: 39
Views: 1831

Re: SNJ/AT-6

It would be nice to have some older prop planes (other than the infamous C-130 and the like) coming out of this place here. Texans are still very much active despite the fact that it's an old aircraft.
by ED_4
03 Nov 2009, 14:58
Topic: F-15 and KC-135s at Seymour Johnson AFB
Replies: 9
Views: 647

Re: F-15 and KC-135s at Seymour Johnson AFB

MIKE JG wrote:
BTW, what's up with the texture on that F-15? It's all blurry.

Don't ask me about that. Perhaps it wasn't done in a high resolution. I don't have any control on what others work looks. But it is the only one there with those colors.
by ED_4
03 Nov 2009, 06:03

I already activated it just recently, but the parking in the east end of the base for the KC-135 had to be corrected. There were 5 short of the real parking area's number of parking spaces for the KC-135. So I added those five. And also added more spaces on the western end (about 8 of them) for othe...
by ED_4
01 Nov 2009, 18:42

The KC-135 ramp is the other big concrete ramp at the end of the runway, not attached/near the F-15E. Other than that great job 8) That ramp is there. However the AI liked parking over at the other end. I did have that part modeled, if you looked at the flyover shots. It is already set as Mil Cargo...
by ED_4
01 Nov 2009, 05:15

F-15 and KC-135s at Seymour Johnson AFB

Here's my edition of Seymour Johnson AFB. I made the AFCAD myself as I haven't seen any out there to match the closest to the actual AFB layout. I didn't add any extra buildings, just the default. So this is the result. I added over a hundred parking spaces, more than 90% used by the F-15s over ther...
by ED_4
25 Oct 2009, 20:00
Topic: Couple more from tonight
Replies: 8
Views: 713

Re: Couple more from tonight

Yes I believe that's it. The author provides multiple sets of the textures, with lower quality ones for lower end systems. I've not seen any significant impact on my frame rates from these clouds, but I am using the lower end textures. I've also recently installed Real Environment Pro, another amaz...
by ED_4
25 Oct 2009, 06:54
Topic: Couple more from tonight
Replies: 8
Views: 713

Re: Couple more from tonight

Those helicopters sure looked like they've been through some battles.

Nice looking clouds indeed. But do they hit your FPS and if not do you think you need a beefy system to even handle those? And where can I find those if they are freeware?
by ED_4
23 Oct 2009, 23:19
Topic: B-1A around Dyess Air Force Base
Replies: 2
Views: 354

Re: B-1A around Dyess Air Force Base

Victory103 wrote:Great series of pics. Any newer textures for the model or is the white it?
No. There is a texture for the dark colors like the B-1B's that we already know.
by ED_4
23 Oct 2009, 06:26
Topic: B-1A around Dyess Air Force Base
Replies: 2
Views: 354

B-1A around Dyess Air Force Base

Flying out of Dyess Air Force Base using the only excellent freeware B-1A that's out there. A very excellent model that's only in an Beta phase. Everything I added to this to make it work including a customized panel so I can fly it. The flight characteristic I still need to tinker with so it flies ...
by ED_4
21 Oct 2009, 01:37
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: NASA aircraft
Replies: 11
Views: 812

Re: NASA aircraft

Thanks. The NF-15B with canards is in the LOD / testing phase. Unfortunately because of custom XML animations it won't work as a flyable aircraft, it is pure AI only. It's still a much better looking model than the one that is free and currently available for FS9. Actually that flyable model I'm ta...
by ED_4
20 Oct 2009, 03:40
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: NASA aircraft
Replies: 11
Views: 812

NASA aircraft

The search engine here don't seem to work the way it is supposed to. So I'll just post this and ask even if it may have been mentioned already. I have seen on the front of the website the flashing snap shots of some of the aircraft. And there in one of two of them are a few nice models of some of NA...