The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 26 matches

by pcremin
19 Aug 2019, 16:41
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Matrix Region Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 7594

Re: Matrix Region Updates

Thanks Greg and Pete, I suspect it is the default parking that is the issue - I will look into the best solution to improve this
by pcremin
19 Aug 2019, 13:40
Topic: Matrix Region Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 7594

Re: Matrix Region Updates

Greg Thanks to you and the team for the amazing work you continue to do and to John for the C-130 specials. I not that Europe Region has also been updated with the new version. With regards the new RAF C-130's at Brize Norton, I note since this update i have lost all of the Voyager aircraft at Brize...
by pcremin
18 May 2019, 22:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Brize Norton
Replies: 0
Views: 456

Brize Norton

Hi guys - any plans in development for the Herc squadrons based at Brize (No 24 sqn & 47 sqn) plus the C17 (No 99 sqn)

Thanks guys

Paul
by pcremin
28 Oct 2018, 14:59
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: F-15's Lakenheath
Replies: 16
Views: 1287

Re: F-15's Lakenheath

Greg, Steve & Trev

Thank you guys for being patient with me and for helping me out. I now have traffic at EGUL - It looks amazing! keep up the good work - you do an fantastic job for the community
by pcremin
28 Oct 2018, 11:42

OK - here are the files associated with EGUL that are installed with Orbx:

ADE_FTX_ENG_EGUL.BGL
ADE_FTX_ENG_EGUL_CVX.bgl
FTX_ENG_EGUL_objects.bgl

Paul
by pcremin
28 Oct 2018, 00:23

Apologies - Looking more closely at the MAIW Europe Installation - it contains the following files related to EGUL: MAIW_WORLD_EUROPE\Scenery Traffic_48th FW RAF Lakenheath_FSX.bgl MAIW_WORLD_AIRCRAFT\ MAIW_ACG_F-15_C_D (JYAI Models and repaints for LN) MAIW_ACG_F-15_E (JYAI Models and repaints for ...
by pcremin
27 Oct 2018, 23:55

So the JYAI version and repaints are included in the North America package, but I have just noticed that there is no traffic file, which probably explains why there are no aircraft.Can you point me to a P3Dv4 compatible file for EGUL

Thanks
by pcremin
27 Oct 2018, 17:48

Thanks guys for your help - but i a still struggling with the same issue. I have reinstalled P3Dv4 and installed Lakenheath v2 from the library, i have added the scenery and is showing with a tick in the box. When loading Lakenheath, the scenery looks great, but still no aircraft - so i am not sure ...
by pcremin
24 Oct 2018, 09:19

This time in English Trev/Greg At the moment I am using the default P3Dv4 package, unless there was an upgrade as part of the US continent upload, but no F-15's are present. In Mildenhall I have Ospreys and Hercules, but I note there are no KC-135 from the 100 ARW yet? I am am using a clean system w...
by pcremin
24 Oct 2018, 07:20

Trev/Greg At the moment I am using the default package, unless there was an upgrade as part of the US continent upload, but no F-15's are present. In Mildenhall I have Ospreys and hers, but note no 100arw yet? I am am sing a clean system with no FS9 files. I haven't attempted to use any addon scener...
by pcremin
22 Oct 2018, 15:10

F-15's Lakenheath

First of all, thank you for the massive effort from the MAIW team in converting a and upgrading MAIW packages to P3D and for developing the new MATRIX installer. However, i appear to have an issue with missing F-15's at Lakenheath, in other word none of the three squadrons seem to present, even thou...
by pcremin
06 Nov 2015, 16:16
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: MAIW and P3d V3
Replies: 19
Views: 2237

Re: MAIW and P3d V3

Not to undermine all the excellent work that you guys produce, I know this is a very time consuming work, which you provide in your spare time, but I thought that the outcome of the survey gave a positive suggestion in favour of making packages more fsx compatible. If this is not the case, then what...
by pcremin
15 Oct 2015, 21:04
Topic: Mirror links to package downloads
Replies: 1
Views: 512

Re: Mirror links to package downloads

Greg, apologies missed that one. Will give it a go

Thanks

Paul
by pcremin
15 Oct 2015, 18:16
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker
Replies: 64
Views: 6461

Re: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Guys, I am still having no luck in downloading files from your site. I have tried using windows explorer, google chrome, firefox, I have also tried from the laptop (in fact two different lap tops) but the files will not download. I even disabled my security, but the problem persists, I am beginning ...
by pcremin
12 Oct 2015, 18:33

Hi guys, still looking for an answer to my post about download problems. I just don't seem to able to download this through Internet Explorer. I keep getting the message "download interrupted" I have never had this problem with your site before, please help

Paul
by pcremin
11 Oct 2015, 16:41

Hi there, I am having download problems with this file. I am not using google chrome, but straight forward internet explorer. I keep getting interruption at about 60%. This is the first time I have ever has this problem with your site. Any suggestions

Thanks

Paul
by pcremin
22 Sep 2015, 22:37
Topic: FS9 and Windows 7 (64 bit)
Replies: 3
Views: 379

Re: FS9 and Windows 7 (64 bit)

Thanks guys, all sorted
by pcremin
21 Sep 2015, 18:28
Topic: FS9 and Windows 7 (64 bit)
Views: 379

FS9 and Windows 7 (64 bit)

I've had reason to reinstall my FS9 programme. I have installed this directly into my C drive C/FS9, to avoid some of the issues with the normal route (program files (x86)). I have also installed the Microsoft update, but I simply cannot get FS9 to start. Can anyone help.
by pcremin
25 Aug 2014, 08:31
Topic: FSX Installation guide
Replies: 1
Views: 215

FSX Installation guide

I am working through the MAIW FSX installation guide, I have not got very far. I have got to the following para "Download the ADE9X Environment Checker from The Owl’s Nest. Run it and set the FS9 path to the folder you have just created. Attention: If there is a real FS9 installation on the mac...
by pcremin
21 Apr 2013, 09:13
Topic: Blackhawk/Seahawk
Views: 357

Re: Blackhawk/Seahawk

Mark

Thanks, I think introducing the Seahawk/Blackhawk fleets will really bring some of the US bases to life. Having visited quite a few, the amount of helicopter at eg. NAS North Island, is incredible. Loook forward to seeing some movement here in the future.

Paul