Search found 6 matches

by Guy Neild
04 Mar 2009, 07:46
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: RAF Valley AI
Replies: 6
Views: 332

Hi gents, I can confirm that I now have Highland Airways working, I would like to say thank you to everyone that helped me achieve my goal, I would like to say a special thanks to Steve (Firebird) who took great effort to talk me through getting everything installed. I have been a long time member o...
by Guy Neild
27 Feb 2009, 20:49

Hi Gent's,

thanks for your replys, I have seen the fix for the 103 error problem on PAI forum, I am not that confident on such things and am very new to Vista so I will take Steve advice and leave the fix.

Steve I have sent you a PM.

Thanks again Guy.
by Guy Neild
27 Feb 2009, 12:23

RAF Valley AI

Hi, I know this request is not strictly military but would like help if possible, to complement my UK AI (MAIW) I would like to install Highland Airways Jet Stream 31 to my UK200 RAF Valley scenery. For sometime now Highland Airways have run flights from Valley to Cardiff on a daily bases, as I do t...
by Guy Neild
28 Dec 2008, 19:34
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: UK Harriers package by MAIW
Replies: 53
Views: 6111

Hi, Steve, I had checked in that folder and just moved them to a new folder, I think it is just the EGXJ scenery from UK2000 that is wrong so I have disabled just that airfield, I think you might be right about the MAIW AFCAD not being correct but with the airfield now being default and the MAIW AFC...
by Guy Neild
27 Dec 2008, 22:25

Thanks

Hi Mark, Thank you for your suggestion, I reinstalled the removed AFCAD files for EGXJ, unfortunately it was still the same. I got the bit between my teeth and removed UK2000 area 5 completely, rebooted the PC and checked again, all Harriers are now on the pan at a very bland airfield, not to be def...
by Guy Neild
27 Dec 2008, 12:57

Help

Hi Gent’s, I have downloaded all of your UK packages to populate my UK airfields; I have a mixture of UKMil scenery (Coningsby-Leuchars) backed up with UK2000 Scenery (All 8 sections). I recently upgraded to a new PC running Vista H/P 32bit, a fresh installation of FS9 along with FS Global and my UK...