The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 15 matches

by RNLAF_KB
03 Aug 2021, 12:19
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) F-35A's
Replies: 5
Views: 695

Re: Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) F-35A's

A very confusing situation. I'll probably just allocate F-001 and F-002 to Edwards, and the remaining F-003 till F-008 to Luke AFB as a compromise. I'll probably release some screenshots by next week!
by RNLAF_KB
01 Aug 2021, 09:27

Re: Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) F-35A's

Hoi,

Talking about research....according to defensie.nl this squadron is at Edwards AFB for testing and evaluation.

https://www.defensie.nl/organisatie/luc ... /squadrons

It's either that their information is old or I don't know.
by RNLAF_KB
31 Jul 2021, 15:57
Topic: F-16 OCU Units @KTUS - Tucson Air National Guard Base
Replies: 4
Views: 574

Re: F-16 OCU Units @KTUS - Tucson Air National Guard Base

Hey Henk,

I actually wasn't aware of that. The reason why I left them at KTUS is because in the WSMG F-16 UAE pack there are some liveries with the Arizona tailband. So just to keep things logical I left them there

Kevin
by RNLAF_KB
31 Jul 2021, 15:50
Topic: Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) Defensie Helicopter Commando (DHC)
Replies: 0
Views: 309

Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) Defensie Helicopter Commando (DHC)

All the Dutch helicopter squadrons are grouped within the Defensie Helicopter Commando (Defense Helicopter Command) based at EHGR (Gilze-Rijen AB). Here are a couple of pictures. I have modified flightplans found on avsim/maiw/flightsim.com and therefore won't publicize them. Enjoy the pictures ;) h...
by RNLAF_KB
31 Jul 2021, 15:36

Koninklijke Luchtmacht (KLu - RNLAF) F-35A's

The Royal Netherlands Air Force has 8 F-35A's from RNLAF 323SQN permanently based/stationed at Edwards Air Force Base (KEDW) for training, evaluation, and testing purposes. The flight plans for these jets have been made by me. (F-001 t/m F-008). All the following jets will be based in the Netherland...
by RNLAF_KB
31 Jul 2021, 15:18
Topic: Ethiopian Air Force - Ye Ithopya A yer Hayl
Views: 299

Ethiopian Air Force - Ye Ithopya A yer Hayl

I've made my own flightplans for the Ethiopian Air Force. The main base is at Harar Meda Air Base HAHM. Most jets are stationed there: Su-27; Mig-21; Mig-27; and Mig-23 The Su-25's are based at a smaller FOB, still inside Ethiopia off course. Enjoy the pictures :) https://postimg.cc/gallery/rcR5q5g ...
by RNLAF_KB
31 Jul 2021, 10:33

Re: F-16 OCU Units @KTUS - Tucson Air National Guard Base

It's not a retropack. The livery on the Dutch F-16AM; F-16BM is the liveries they wore when based at Springfield - KSGH. They used the yellow and orange blocked tailband before they went to Tucson - KTUS. I might remedy this by editing the livery by putting the AZ code and Arizona tailband on them. ...
by RNLAF_KB
30 Jul 2021, 19:20

F-16 OCU Units @KTUS - Tucson Air National Guard Base

F-16 OCU units of the UAEAF (United Arab Emirates Air Force) and RNLAF (Royal Netherlands Air Force) are based here, together with Arizona Air National Guard F-16's. The UAEAF employs the F-16E and F-16F. The RNLAF employs the F-16AM and F-16BM from 306SQN (used to be OCU at Springfield Air Base KSG...
by RNLAF_KB
30 Jul 2021, 19:11
Topic: Brazilian Air Force - Força Aérea Brasileira
Views: 468

Brazilian Air Force - Força Aérea Brasileira

I've made my own Brazilian Air Force flightplans including most airplanes they have. I have incorporated certain flightplans (only the C-130 Hercules flight plans) found on avsim, can't remember the exact links. I won't share it publicly. But enjoy the images. Most fighter jets (Mirage F2000 and Mir...
by RNLAF_KB
13 Feb 2021, 10:24
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: OTBH Conversion Permission
Replies: 18
Views: 1649

Re: OTBH Conversion Permission

Any updates news regarding this?
by RNLAF_KB
27 Dec 2020, 23:47
Topic: Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases
Views: 727

Re: Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases

I would be able to release the fighter FP's but I'm not sure about sharing the transport FP's because certain have been based on FP's I've found on avsim I think. I could email them to you if you promise not to share it to more folks. And be advised that I've altered certain aircraft names in the li...
by RNLAF_KB
27 Dec 2020, 23:26

Yes, I had to redo the FP's for the Su-27 variants because they weren't usable. I've found afcad's for Chinese AB's on Avsim.com just search for "Chinese Airports" in avsim library and you'll find 4 files. They got a lot of missing AFCAD's. Since All the FP's will be my own I'll be sharing...
by RNLAF_KB
27 Dec 2020, 14:59

@TheFoufure Yeah it is empty. Yesterday I made a whole PLAAF/PLANAF flightplan containing Y-7; Y-8; Il-76; B737-300; B737-700; B737-800w; CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 transports and J-7; JJ-7; J-11's; Su-27UB; J-15's; and J-16's based on J-16 flightplans I found somewhere via google (so I can't share my FP's...
by RNLAF_KB
26 Dec 2020, 23:51

Chinese PLAAF/PLANAF Air Bases

Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct forum/subforum but is anybody aware of Chinese Airbase AFCAD's for FSX? (ZYAS, ZSWU, ZBBB, et cetera)? I couldn't find anything on Google.

Cheers

p.s. If unfindable I can try to make them my own but I'll need some advice if that is the case.