Search found 28 matches

by Cheetah_D
01 Aug 2010, 13:49
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Icaro AW 139
Replies: 5
Views: 211

Re: Icaro AW 139

Initially I thought I did something wrong while compiling the FPs but that was fine. I changed the parking codes and also changed some parking areas to accommodate this heli but it still does not appear. It does appear in the startup menu only but is not visible when flying. I have seen that the AI ...
by Cheetah_D
01 Aug 2010, 12:54
Topic: Icaro AW 139
Replies: 5
Views: 211

Icaro AW 139

I have recently downloaded the Icaro AW139 and it has an AI Model included. For some reason, maybe my own stupidity, the AI aircraft do not appear but the others do. Does anyone know anything about this AI Model or even if it is actually a real AI model. If so, what am I doing wrong here. Thanks
by Cheetah_D
02 Jan 2010, 18:06
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI BK117 / EC145
Replies: 9
Views: 742

Re: AI BK117 / EC145

I fortunately have both the Beta and the Final Edition BK117 but unfortunately cannot find any AI model. This is a great helicopter and the first one that I can actually fly on the hard setting in realism (FS2004). I honestly do not know how to convert the files to AI otherwise I would. I have been ...
by Cheetah_D
02 Jan 2010, 16:06

Re: AI BK117 / EC145

Was kind of doubting that there were any around. Thanks
by Cheetah_D
02 Jan 2010, 15:56
Topic: RAAF AI Package to fs9
Replies: 8
Views: 637

Re: RAAF AI Package to fs9

There is an AI NH90 or converted NH90 available called RNZAFA11.zip package by Charl Du Toit at Flightsim.com
Is it at all possible to advise me how to make an AI version of the ICARO BK117.
by Cheetah_D
02 Jan 2010, 15:41

AI BK117 / EC145

Hi there,

Can anyone please direct me as to where I may, if at all, find an AI BK117 or EC145.
This seems to be one helluva difficult heli to find, especially for AI.

Thanks
by Cheetah_D
02 Nov 2009, 16:32
Forum: General Projects
Topic: SAAF AT6 Texan/Harvard.
Replies: 19
Views: 1905

Re: SAAF AT6 Texan/Harvard.

These will look great with the CFS in Langebaan even though they are not used anymore. Maybe one or two can be added to the up and coming SAAF CFS AI Package
by Cheetah_D
06 Mar 2009, 09:08
Topic: Completed SAAF AI Packages available
Replies: 1
Views: 286

Should read Flightsim.com
by Cheetah_D
06 Mar 2009, 09:05
Topic: Completed SAAF AI Packages available
Views: 286

Completed SAAF AI Packages available

The following SAAF AI packages are currently available at Flightsim:

1. 21 Squadron (21sqnai.zip)
BBJ, Citation II, Falcon 50, Falcon 900

2. 28 Squadron (fawk_ai.zip)
C130

3. 41 Squadron (41saafai.zip)
Cessna 208, King Air, PC12

Other SAAF squadron will be added in time
by Cheetah_D
18 Jan 2009, 20:01
Topic: ADF AI testers wanted
Replies: 33
Views: 2326

My compliments on a massive job well done
by Cheetah_D
18 Jan 2009, 15:23
Topic: ADF AI testers wanted
Replies: 33
Views: 2326

Ihave the VOZ ADF pack. Is this the same thing you are /were working on as all the ac are included there.
by Cheetah_D
18 Jan 2009, 15:11
Topic: South African Air Force (Helicopters and other)
Views: 271

South African Air Force (Helicopters and other)

I am currently busy with an AI Traffic pack for the SAAF. This is an addition to the MAIW package (SAAF Gripen and Hawk). Unfortuntely some aircraft have the same texture but it definitely brings all the SAAF AFB to life. I have made the following: AFB Bloemspruit - Super Puma and Augusta A109 AFB W...
by Cheetah_D
17 Aug 2008, 06:47
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: SAAF AFB Scenery
Replies: 2
Views: 318

SAAF AFB Scenery

With Nick busy with a SAAF AI pack for Makhado AFB I believe that I should remind all of you that are intested that there are some pretty impressive SAAF AFB scenery available. Following are worth a mention: Scenery FAWK - Waterkloof AFB FASK - Swartkop AFB FABL - Bloemspruit AFB FAYP - Ysterplaat A...
by Cheetah_D
12 Aug 2008, 07:30
Topic: SAAF AI PACK
Replies: 3
Views: 589

SAAF AI PACK

I have obtained the SAAF AI aircraft pack that has the Cheetah C, Mirage F1, Impala, Cessna 185 as well as the PC7. In addition to those I also have the Boeing 707, C130 (Cammo and Gray) Cessna 208 and have 2 choppers, Alouette 3 and Puma (not ai, but it works and looks quite impressive). Since ther...
by Cheetah_D
26 Mar 2008, 05:29
Topic: "Payware" AI aircraft
Views: 307

"Payware" AI aircraft

I have almost completed an AI pack for the SAAF but seemingly have a problem. There are a few aircraft that I bought from AIFD and im not sure if I will be allowed to include these in the traffic pack since they are so called payware, or at least I purchased the aircraft pack from Simmarket. Does th...
by Cheetah_D
25 Feb 2008, 09:13
Topic: Apache heli for AI
Views: 318

Apache heli for AI

On the avsim website there is a Netherland Mil AI traffic pack. In this there are files for an apache helicopter that can be downloaded at hovercontrol.com. Add these files to the apache. I tested this and the apache looks great. Somehow this aircraft is easy on framerates as well. For those that ar...
by Cheetah_D
20 Feb 2008, 05:10
Topic: Thanks for the support!
Views: 167

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the wonderfull support regarding my posting asking for repaint assistance. A whopping 24 hours has past since you made your request for someone to help you with a load of repaints for a personal project you are working on. Now a mere one day later, when no one has, as yet, responded to yo...
by Cheetah_D
19 Feb 2008, 05:25
Topic: Repainter needed
Views: 430

Repainter needed

I have, as mentioned before, a problem with my AI aircraft since I have basically 1 aircraft per type. Because of this all my aircraft have the same number!! I am desperately looking for someone who has the time and is willing to assist me with doing some repaints even if it is only creating texture...
by Cheetah_D
13 Feb 2008, 07:23
Topic: Using PAINT for textures
Views: 226

Using PAINT for textures

Can I use the Windows XP Paint program to adjust textures of aircraft. I have a SAAF Harvard but noticed that all of them have the same number when used in AI. Can anyone suggest what I can do to make these changes as it looks quite stupid having 10 Harvards with the same number at one airport?
by Cheetah_D
06 Feb 2008, 06:02
Topic: AFB Waterkloof, Swartkop, Bloemspruit and Ysterplaat
Replies: 0
Views: 190

AFB Waterkloof, Swartkop, Bloemspruit and Ysterplaat

If anyone is remotely interested, there is some good scenery for 3 SAAF bases at Avsim.com made by Aeroworx. A few afcads for Hoedspruit, Louis Trichardt (Cheetah and Hawk base) as well as Langebaanweg (Pilot training school) are also available. the Bloemspruit AFB is part of the Aeroworx FABL (Bloe...