The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 7 matches

by Wolkenschreck
13 Jan 2021, 20:43
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 19362

Re: Mig-29 all versions

Such a massive project. Many thanks to Miljan and all painters / flightplaners for bringing us all the packages.
by Wolkenschreck
27 Sep 2020, 09:19
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team
Replies: 7
Views: 1578

Re: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team

Amazing work! Thank you very much for this comprehensive package.
by Wolkenschreck
27 Feb 2020, 10:46
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mother Russia
Replies: 59
Views: 5612

Re: Mother Russia

Wow! Such a massive project. Thank you so much, Giorgio. Was looking for a long time for such a package.
by Wolkenschreck
23 Apr 2018, 11:10
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: FSX/P3D Transports Conversions
Replies: 2
Views: 842

Re: FSX/P3D Transports Conversions

Thank you guys! Your work is very appreciated.
MAIW's goodies are missed in P3D and I have to confess that there is a lot of work to do on my setup on the military side after all you fantastic new releases.
by Wolkenschreck
19 Jun 2016, 10:31
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: [request] CL-415 french repaints
Replies: 15
Views: 1609

Re: [request] CL-415 french repaints

Pity! Seems I have to stick with the Virtualcorsair repaints. Maybe someday Miljan Korac take a look at Securite Civile and treat them with the same magic as his wonderful HAF repaints. BTW if you are still facing the texture problem with the S-2F: Check the alpha channel (e.g. with DTXBMP) and make...
by Wolkenschreck
18 Jun 2016, 18:20
Topic: [request] CL-415 french repaints
Replies: 15
Views: 1609

Re: [request] CL-415 french repaints

Hey!

I'm struggling to find the original FS2004 model by Eric Dantes for the CL-415. Hopefully somebody can guide my in the right direction or even attach it here?

Any help to bring this model into my FS2004 would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Christoph
by Wolkenschreck
07 May 2016, 12:33
Topic: SU-34 Repaint Search
Replies: 5
Views: 618

Re: SU-34 Repaint Search

Hey! First time poster here. I looked in to generating my own flightplans to get the Su-34 in the air. But as I simply have no experience in flightplan writing my adventure failed. :oops: But I collected nearly all locations where the Su-34s was spotted in real life. Maybe this is a small help for s...