Search found 7 matches

by a7edriver
01 Oct 2019, 00:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Textures
Replies: 1
Views: 425

Textures

This may sound stupid but I'm not sure, where to place texture files after installing packages. 1. Do they go into the texture folder above effects. 2. Into the texture folder below the scenery/world/scenery folder. 3. Into the texture folder way below the Addon scenery folder. Downloaded the Barksd...
by a7edriver
25 Sep 2019, 04:59
Topic: A-6 Intruder EA-6B Prowler and E-2
Views: 379

A-6 Intruder EA-6B Prowler and E-2

Hey there.
Does anyone know if their is a A-6 Intruder or, an EA-6B Prowler, E-2 package that can be downloaded?
I'm more of an old school military simmer, takes me back to my day's on the USS MIdway CV-41.
Those were the good ole day's. 8)
by a7edriver
08 Jul 2019, 04:54
Topic: military aircraft not visible at any airport
Replies: 3
Views: 463

Re: military aircraft not visible at any airport

Oh it needs to be converted to FSX and yes, I'm using the readme in the package.
Thanks for the reply.
by a7edriver
04 Jul 2019, 03:45
Topic: military aircraft not visible at any airport
Views: 463

military aircraft not visible at any airport

Military aircraft not visible at any airport, when i download and install west coast c-5 package. 1. I install package to program files (x86)..As per instructions. 2. Exit. 3. Go to FSX and check the airport and, no aircraft are seen at the airport. 4. Check the Miaw files in program files (x86) fol...
by a7edriver
02 Nov 2018, 01:57
Topic: Package install
Views: 371

Re: Package install

404 URL invalid Nothing there i would love to see a video on the subject anyway, love the C-5 & the C-17 but i can never get them, at any military Airport i download. The airports are there but, the planes are nowhere to be seen. The downloads consist of the following. Airport txt Flight-Plan tx...
by a7edriver
30 Oct 2018, 19:07
Topic: Package install
Views: 371

Package install

Hey there!
Can someone please do a packages install tutorial on you tube, complete with airports and aircraft?

Thanks!
by a7edriver
30 Oct 2018, 19:00
Topic: C-5 Packages
Views: 297

C-5 Packages

Down loaded C-5 Packages no aircraft at airport, the down load only gives me the following. 1. Flightplan txt 2. Aircraft txt 3.Airport txt 4.Readme mht 5.Voicepack callsigns..I know what to do with these. What do i do with those first 3 items? What about. Addon/scenery/scenery files. Scenery/World/...