Search found 19 matches

by renee
27 May 2011, 15:27
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Stop AI pushback
Replies: 3
Views: 268

Stop AI pushback

Hey Guys, I'm trying to figure out how to stop the pushback of AI craft. Anybody know how to do it. Any ideas etc?

J.Abbott
by renee
23 Nov 2010, 19:37
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: beacons on custom helos
Replies: 4
Views: 439

Re: beacons on custom helos

Thanks for clearing that up Mike. I'll take note of it.

James
by renee
21 Nov 2010, 19:17

Re: beacons on custom helos

Thanks Mike. I already new that they had to be added into the model itself but if you look at Nicks custom helos in the config, lights section the beacons have cords. so I was wordering if there was a special way to attach them, attach tool etc.

James
by renee
15 Nov 2010, 00:42

beacons on custom helos

can anyony tell me how to attach the beacons to a custom helo so they will stay with the helo during the takeoff and landing instead of drifting off etc.

Thanks
James
by renee
07 Nov 2010, 20:25
Topic: need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon
Replies: 6
Views: 559

Re: need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

Hey Dustoff thanks for the info I'll try that and see what happenes. I really want to build a custom fde for my Sikorsky Sea Dragon that I modeled. I am hoping to get intouch with Michael MacIntyre and see if he will help me with my project. Thanks James James, I'm pleased to read that you are deve...
by renee
06 Nov 2010, 23:55

Re: need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

Hey Dustoff thanks for the info I'll try that and see what happenes. I really want to build a custom fde for my Sikorsky Sea Dragon that I modeled. I am hoping to get intouch with Michael MacIntyre and see if he will help me with my project.

Thanks
James
by renee
06 Nov 2010, 18:21
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: how to alter an AI aircraft's configuration file, etc.
Views: 485

how to alter an AI aircraft's configuration file, etc.

Can anyone tell me if there is more than one place in the (aircraft cfg or air file) to alter the static_pitch = 0 static_cg_height =0

Thanks
James
by renee
06 Nov 2010, 03:19

need a FDE for a AI Sikorsky Sea Dragon

I am looking to build a fde for a AI sikorsky sea dragon. I hear Michael MacIntyrer is a expert on the subject. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
James
by renee
19 May 2010, 19:28
Topic: rotor blades axis (animating)
Views: 399

Re: rotor blades axis (animating)

Thanks Nick. By the way I have my own babe now, Thanks for your help!!

J.Abbott
by renee
19 May 2010, 14:30
Topic: rotor blades axis (animating)
Views: 399

rotor blades axis (animating)

Can anyone tell me how to animate the rotor blades in FSDS 3.5. I have everything named right but I'm off on the axis, so could someone explain in detail (step by step) how to set the axis correctly, pitch, rotation etc. I've got them spinning but their spinning end over end on the vertical and not ...
by renee
16 May 2010, 20:51
Topic: Custom animations for helos taking off and landing
Replies: 22
Views: 1494

Re: Custom animations for helos taking off and landing

I understand you beening suspicious. If I were in your position I would be the same way. Everybody has a right to protect their own. No hard feelings toward any of you. I appreciate all of you. I do infact know what its like to have someone steel your ides and hard work. Anyway I love your models, ...
by renee
10 May 2010, 15:34

I understand what your saying about the intellectual property of Boeing, however I was talking more about Nicks intellectual property of his design involved with the helos taking off etc. Therefore he is not infringing on any ones intellectual property. The same goes for scenery design and effects e...
by renee
10 May 2010, 04:19

Nick have you thought about copy righting your work with the library of congress and filing a design patient with the U.S. Patient Office. And then their is the poor boy patient. that is to put everything on paper and mail it to yourself. You can not beat a postal/Date stamp. Something to think abou...
by renee
10 May 2010, 04:04

Mike G. If you have an ohm meter and a spare plug I will walk you through the process of checking out your mike to see if it is the plug or what (if you don't know how) actually you don't need a plug unless your's is bad. If you don't have a ohm meter you can pick up one at harbor freight for around...
by renee
09 May 2010, 18:07

By the way Nick I do believe I have some of your first work (Nicks touch down effects, smoke effects etc.) All of you are excellent at what your doing. That is Nick Needham I'm afraid not me. Nick Sorry for the mixup Nick. Like I stated I have'nt had a chance to research anything in a while.(My Wif...
by renee
08 May 2010, 17:45

I understand you beening suspicious. If I were in your position I would be the same way. Everybody has a right to protect their own. No hard feelings toward any of you. I appreciate all of you. I do infact know what its like to have someone steel your ides and hard work. Anyway I love your models, e...
by renee
08 May 2010, 04:03

I may seem suspicious but I'm not. I have indeed been a registered member for 2 yrs, I have downloaded many,many, many of your aircraft and packs. I love flying MSFS and have for years ( Have versions 98-Fsx Deluxe. I love modeling and learning to model with Gmax, and FSDS. I'm 57 Yrs of age, I grew...
by renee
07 May 2010, 17:24

Custom animations for helos taking off and landing

Looking for any info reguarding custom animations on helos taking off and landing etc.(Like Nick Blacks helos)
Also looking for a helo FDE.
Thanks
J.Abbott