would the textures not be working because I'm using fsxse and not fs9 or fs2004
by scoredcurtis
20 Jan 2018, 14:27
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: RAF mildenhall
Replies: 39
Views: 6491

Re: RAF mildenhall

for example on the read me file it says about folders saying scenery and effects but I don't have them in any folders when I downloaded the bases and that's been for every base
by scoredcurtis
20 Jan 2018, 14:17

i have downloaded mildenhall thank you! but I don't get why mildenhall coningsby and marham look all the same just like desert colour and no scenery but lakeneath is so detailed it looks real life?? also I cant see any of the AI planes parked up or flying
by scoredcurtis
19 Jan 2018, 21:27

ive tried searching for mildenhall v2 but nothing comes up on maiw
by scoredcurtis
19 Jan 2018, 21:03

Hi, I use the old freeware IRIS F-15C which you can get from most flight sim websites. The VC isn't too bad but it looks great on the outside at the amazing Lakenheath scenery! The payware IRIS F-15E and MILVIZ F-15 also both come in LN markings. I use the FS9 MAIW Mildenhall V2 scenery updated to ...
by scoredcurtis
19 Jan 2018, 14:52

RAF mildenhall

Hi I'm new to fsx so I'm sorry for any stupid questions, I have downloaded RAF lakenheath and it's amazing even though I'm only using the basic aircraft that fsx provide How would I get to actually fly f15 with LN Markings? And also where can I downloaded RAF mildenhall from to add to scenery like I...