The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 3 matches

by 617sticks
25 Sep 2018, 06:12
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Issue with JY's F35B STOLV Ai's
Replies: 6
Views: 425

Re: Issue with JY's F35B STOLV Ai's

Today I added a test F35A to my RAF Markham. Programmed it with only a 2 minute difference between the 2 Ai's I was of course able to follow both to see what happens during flight. THE F35B TODAY DID A COMPLETE CIRCUIT AND LANDED at 61 kts in an almost vertical landing. It turned out using the cross...
by 617sticks
25 Sep 2018, 02:49

Re: Issue with JY's F35B STOLV Ai's

Firebird, thanks for your reply. In the past I have used a lot of Johns Ai's and found them top notch. In this case, yes I read the manual, but noted there really was nothing supplied that related to RAF Marham other than 7 UK paints in the FSX/JYAL F35B STOVL folder. No Ai plans that I could see. I...
by 617sticks
24 Sep 2018, 11:32

Issue with JY's F35B STOLV Ai's

John, glad to see your still very active. After seeing some images from friends in Lincoln in relation the Black Tie dinner at Marham for the reformed 617 Squadron I decided to download your Marham scenery and the F35B Ai's so as to go 617 at RAF Marham flying. Great detail but the F35 turned out to...