Search found 6 matches

by aujeffk
13 Feb 2023, 04:30
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MSFS 2020
Replies: 28
Views: 2287

Re: MSFS 2020

Steve/John, Sorry to hear that about SU11. That has to be frustrating to make and see progress only to have the rug pulled out from underneath you. Hope SU12makes it easier for you guys. Again, appreciate not only your time, but your diligence to your craft. Stay strong and keep up the great work.
by aujeffk
12 Feb 2023, 13:49

Hey guys! Has Asobo done anything else on at AI front to help the process? Is there anything that MAIW fans like me can do to help (email, post, make a donation, etc.?). I really miss MAIW with going to MSFS 2020! It’s just not the same.

Appreciate what you guys do!
by aujeffk
26 May 2022, 13:41

This is exciting to see. One of the things I miss most about P3D/FSX are the military AI and how easy the packages worked. It’s just not the same without it. Thanks for everyone’s hard work behind the scenes! Many of us will be very thankful when we see them in MSFS.
by aujeffk
11 Jan 2020, 21:43
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: "Something went wrong while updating Global Libraries"
Replies: 22
Views: 2370

Re: "Something went wrong while updating Global Libraries"

That worked! Thanks for your hard work Greg!
by aujeffk
05 Jan 2020, 21:46

Re: "Something went wrong while updating Global Libraries"

I've attached the zip file of the .txt errors file in the appdata/local logs folder. Looks like some kind of exception error accessing a folder?
by aujeffk
05 Jan 2020, 20:52

"Something went wrong while updating Global Libraries"

I get this message when trying to update the Global Libraries. The red circle indicates 5 updates. It goes and updates to 3.5 pretty quick. Then it downloads and unpacks 3.6, and after 99%, I get this message. It says to try again or contact the forums. I've tried several times. Any help is apprecia...