Search found 4 matches

by WZNGT
27 Sep 2020, 10:27
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: F-15C with CFTS?
Replies: 5
Views: 731

Re: F-15C with CFTS?

So, you want to create static models from either AI or flyable models so that you can take screen shots of two aircraft together. I'm not sure what you mean by "map". Why do you need to create static models if all you want to do is take screen shots? You could take the screen shot using a...
by WZNGT
27 Sep 2020, 04:20

Re: F-15C with CFTS?

Are you looking to paint AI aircraft or user flyable aircraft? I didn't model conformal tanks on my F-15C models. I don't know if Nick Black ever did. John Hmm, can both AI and flyable craft be placed onto the map as a static model in the map editor? I am still quite new to FSX so don't really know...
by WZNGT
26 Sep 2020, 15:25
Topic: AI Transall C-160
Replies: 4
Views: 840

Re: AI Transall C-160

Yeah, would be nice to have another option for C-160 in FSX, the one from JSS is payware and not on Steam, and the other free one doesn't seemed to have a paint kit...
by WZNGT
26 Sep 2020, 14:01

F-15C with CFTS?

Hello every one ... I am an Ace Combat fan who's been doing skins of the fictional nations in that franchise for a few years, and also an aerospace engineering student at RMIT university. I recently jumped in FSX with a Steam copy since some unique aircraft like RA-5C, P-3C and C-160 that I have a t...