The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 31 matches

by Kaiii3
26 Mar 2024, 12:08
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI for MSFS
Replies: 9
Views: 338

Re: AI for MSFS

AIG have been working on this for some time with their AI Manager/Traffic Controller product (freeware), but I think they ran up against the same problems John did with MSFS Sim Update 12 and they seem to have put it on the back burner. However, the product is still available and it works very well...
by Kaiii3
09 Oct 2023, 15:34
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Preview of our first MSFS package
Replies: 60
Views: 7080

Re: Preview of our first MSFS package

The AIG part of the integration into MSFS is done and has been released with the AIGTC update. This allows MAIW to release their packages at any point without the need to wait for us. As soon as they release their package users can simple drop it in the Community directory of MSFS, start MSFS, start...
by Kaiii3
05 Oct 2023, 14:11

just to add to this: The current "MAIW"-Injector inside AIGTC does only load the BGL files and inject the traffic based on their information. We have not added any of the "new" AIGFP features to the loaded BGL files. Basically it makes sure that you get the Traffic in the Sim lik...
by Kaiii3
15 Sep 2023, 18:05

Anyone know if it's possible to use AI Traffic Controller to only inject the Military AI flights? I've been using FSLTL as my injection source because it uses FlightRadar24 for Live Traffic and now the awesome new ATC program that will be coming out "Beyond ATC" has partnered with FSLTL. ...
by Kaiii3
14 Jun 2023, 05:18
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 39099

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

TimC340 wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 21:53 Thanks Kai. I must have a look at the latest version of AIGTC and see how I get on with it!

Edit: as I can't find a download link for the MSFS version of AIGTC, I assume it's not yet available to the public?
http://www.alpha-india.net/software/
by Kaiii3
13 Jun 2023, 17:27
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 39099

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

Asobo is still working on the AI system and we send them regular ideas on how to improve stuff. The biggest issue is that the open AI developer Job is still not filled since 3 or 4 years now..... Based on the direct feedback from ASOBO we work on workarounds that will be implemented into AIGTC (ther...
by Kaiii3
12 Jun 2023, 15:12

I hope this huge step forward will continue in todays announcement of FS2024... (Announce trailer can be found on youtube) well I hope so, because if it is no longer working our (AIG) whole AI system will go downhill^^ So basically every change required to get our AI traffic back will also allow MA...
by Kaiii3
17 Dec 2020, 17:17
Topic: Changes to Aircraft Routings in AI
Replies: 14
Views: 2057

Re: Changes to Aircraft Routings in AI

I have informed Don about the new fileformat and how to read/wrtite it, but I have no clue if he will update AIFP.
by Kaiii3
17 Dec 2020, 13:52

sure, so far our internal AIG tools can create such files but I have provided a C#-Library so other developers can add the fileformat to theier tools as well. I have no clue if AIFP will be get an update.... I am still finalizing the documentation so people can write the files using an XML editor. S...
by Kaiii3
17 Dec 2020, 09:36

first "military" flightplan has been released using some of the unique features of AIGFP: Operating out of ETMN a Do 228 by the German Navy operating the pollution control over Baltic and North Sea. Flightplan can be installed using OCI (enable AIG Forum crawler in your settings) ;) Route ...
by Kaiii3
18 Nov 2020, 14:36

for those who does not visit AIG, here an update regarding helicopter operations ;)

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/inde ... ic=34773.0

and the video can be found here:
by Kaiii3
11 Aug 2020, 15:51
Forum: JYAI
Topic: UH-72A Lakota
Replies: 129
Views: 15044

Re: UH-72A Lakota

AIG has uploaded the first flightplan with an upgraded H145 to the servers. Thanks to John for allowing us to made the changes. If you want to check out the new helicopter system get AIGAIM 1.0 as well as AIGTC 0.3 and watch both Helicopters of East Anglian Air Ambulance flying from theier bases to ...
by Kaiii3
10 Aug 2020, 08:04

AIGFP is now supported by AIM 1.0 as well as the fresh public beta of AIGTC. When the first weeks are running without major bug reports from the users I will release more information about the new filestructure.

The new releases do also contain the first FP for AI Helicopters ;)
by Kaiii3
09 Jul 2020, 08:08

more infos (mainly for developers) are released over at AIG: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/inde ... oard=273.0
by Kaiii3
02 Jul 2020, 16:05
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: MAIW and Prepar3DV5 ?
Replies: 39
Views: 5521

Re: Making MAIW work in PREPAR3DV5

You can add the SImObjects to the default directory, but it would be bed practice. Do you know how to add addons using the XML-Method? If yes I would suggest using this way. BTW: Many Addons developed for P3Dv4 are not fully working in v5. (Airports will not work at all, they need some changes for v...
by Kaiii3
20 Jun 2020, 19:33
Forum: General Projects
Topic: AIGTech: New Helicopter FDE
Replies: 5
Views: 854

Re: AIGTech: New Helicopter FDE

I added the aircraft.cfg sections we used in our prototype conversion of the JYAI H145. In the next update I will add some more infos to the important sections
by Kaiii3
19 Jun 2020, 19:41
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Sikorsky S-92 Helicopters
Replies: 89
Views: 9527

Re: Sikorsky S-92 Helicopters

Hope no one else is working on these at the moment. https://i.imgur.com/hHiWXOn.jpg thank you to John for going back to the model and making a 2nd Generic one which was needed for the orange and white props just like the Coast guards. Much thanks Mark uhh nice, would be very cool to have a flightpl...
by Kaiii3
19 Jun 2020, 16:40
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Post editing
Replies: 1
Views: 683

Re: Post editing

thanks fora dding this option, will make it easier to collect all important infos in the first post :)
by Kaiii3
11 Jun 2020, 18:12

Re: AIGTech: New Helicopter FDE

As a quick heads up, posts here are looked for editing a while after posting (I, for example, cannot edit the OP of my workbench thread). thanks.... but that was a bit to late :( already blocked :roll: @Admins: Any change to that you can update the OP? I would only update the Topic in our AIG Forum...
by Kaiii3
11 Jun 2020, 17:56

AIGTech: New Helicopter FDE

Hey Guys, some days ago AIGTech has previewed the first videos of its new AI Helicopter Engine with a modified H145 SimObject by John Young. Since it takes some time to rework the models and the FDE and I have not the time to do all this changes myself while working on our software tools I will use ...