The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 15 matches

by HankyPanky
03 May 2019, 10:07
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: P3Dv4 Issues
Replies: 6
Views: 725

Re: P3Dv4 Issues

Martin, that's one of the main reasons for my new install... The previous setup (both 4.4 and 4.5) took up to 20 min to load. Well, it was extremely full with OrbX, UT, FS Global, MAIW Matrix, own AI traffic, hundreds of sceneries etc. Any kind of error will always take more time then an error free ...
by HankyPanky
02 May 2019, 19:55

Thanks a lot Greg. Would be great if they can be found ;-)
by HankyPanky
02 May 2019, 08:29

Addition: apron_flood_v2 belongs to MAIW KNHK_ADEP4_HU_OBJ, and fx_light4B666A to MAIW YWLM_LOZ_lights_P3D.

Script errors are to much to list in detail.

TIA
by HankyPanky
02 May 2019, 07:57

P3Dv4 Issues

Gents and Lads, after re-installing my P3Dv4 and Matrix and adding the lines [Main] ContentErrorReporting=1 the log file came up with lots of errors regarding missing effect files (apron_flood_v2, fx_light4B666A), as well as script errors in animation scripts (missing parenthese, character or space ...
by HankyPanky
23 Dec 2018, 21:04
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4
Replies: 7
Views: 1301

Re: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4

Folks, take your time, all you need :-) For now it's time for peace and family, not the community. The question was whether to install those birds by hand manually or to wait.
by HankyPanky
23 Dec 2018, 16:06
Topic: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4
Replies: 7
Views: 1301

Re: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4

A really BIG BIG thank you for this christmas gift, it's just great to have such a marvelous aircraft also in P3D now.

Just a little question: Will they be integrated into Matrix in the near future?

Thanks again and merry christmas to all of the team!
by HankyPanky
09 Aug 2018, 20:25
Topic: Error installing 1.2.1
Replies: 13
Views: 971

Re: Error installing 1.2.1

I'm sorry not to be precise enough, and you are absolutely right, it's not an installer, but an MSI package :smt023, but it's the only package I'm having problems with. I tried two other ones, and they completed successfully. My TEMP variables are always hard coded via enhanced systemsettings. I don...
by HankyPanky
09 Aug 2018, 15:39

Prior to run sfc it is recommended to run the DISM with checkhealth and scanhealth. I did all three, before coming here to ask for help. My system is clean and working, from what DISM and SFC are thinking ;-), as well as all other apps. Sorry to say, but at the moment, the MAIW installer is the only...
by HankyPanky
09 Aug 2018, 12:00

Thanks guys, any help or idea are really appreciated ;-) First, the previous versions of Matrix installed without any problem. Second, I don't have a %LOCALAPPDATA%\Military_AI_Works folder Third, as said the previous installation of Matrix was into c:\Program Files. But I tried to install onto a di...
by HankyPanky
09 Aug 2018, 08:32

Steve, all my temp folders are redirected to single one sitting at c:\temp.

Matrix is directed to install into c:\program files(x86)\Military AI works\Matrix. I tried as well f:\P3Dv4 Tools\Matrix
by HankyPanky
09 Aug 2018, 07:21

Error installing 1.2.1

When I try to install the new 1.2.1, I always get the error message: "There was an error creating a temporary file that is needed to complete this installation". This happens, when - running the previous version as admin using the build-in updater - starting the msi setup from the newly do...
by HankyPanky
06 May 2018, 14:38
Topic: Matrix Preview
Replies: 16
Views: 2568

Re: MATRIX Preview

Greetings guys, just read the fantastic news about MATRIX and really like to help you if I can. Some of you might have my name still on the notepad, I was with PAI, EvAI and AIG as AI flightplanner, painter, developer and beta tester. Spent the last years only with FS9 as FSX was never a question du...
by HankyPanky
05 Apr 2015, 12:26
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI Breguet Atlantique II
Replies: 37
Views: 5778

Re: MKAI Breguet Atlantique II

Thanks a lot Miljan, great stuff as always...

Will there be a paintkit available, as I'm still using the old packages (german, italian, dutch) so I can replace the model?
by HankyPanky
24 Dec 2006, 13:22
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: USAF T-37B Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3315

Thx Rysiek :wink:

Merry Christmas to all folks and fans of MAIW!
by HankyPanky
24 Dec 2006, 09:42
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: USAF T-37B Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3315

Is there any special reason, why the Flightsim package called "MAIW/WOA Chinese T-37 AI" has the same name woamil7.zip as the Avsim package "United States Air Force T-37 Tweet Package" :?: