The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 11 matches

by Mariuszp
30 Sep 2023, 21:42
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MKAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum Family Pack-2 Conversion Support
Replies: 3
Views: 247

Problem MAIW MKAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum Family Pack-1 Conversion Support

Welcome! I have a problem with the Repaint Mikoyan MiG-29 Fulcrum - Polish AF Retro 1990 (MKAI) package for FSX and P3Dv4 Dan Reeves in Fs-X Steam the planes do not appear at all I downloaded MAIW MKAI Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum Family Pack-1 Conversion for P3Dv4. I installed the textures corre...
by Mariuszp
01 Mar 2023, 13:07
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Fsx pages with add-ons
Replies: 0
Views: 376

Fsx pages with add-ons

Hello and welcome! I am sending you a link to websites that you may not know about, but they are interesting. There are, for example, elements of the scenery of the EPLK control towers, if someone was tempted to make AFCAD or the scenery of the military airport in Łask in Poland, such elements can b...
by Mariuszp
26 Feb 2023, 21:34
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26126

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Welcome! I installed the EGUL Lakenheath scenery in Fsx Steam Edition today and I also have the same problem as the rest of my colleagues black box with red color inside, I'm sending a screenshot. I read your posts and I know that you can replace it with the correct file, unfortunately it was on Med...
by Mariuszp
17 Aug 2021, 01:09
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: LKTB Help !!!
Replies: 1
Views: 268

LKTB Help !!!

Welcome ! I have a request if any of you can help me and convert two files to the LKTB scenery because I have a problem in FSX. Steam closes the window while loading the scenery. In normal FSX it works fine and in FSX Steam it does not work. Please solve the problem. I am attaching two downloads. Be...
by Mariuszp
01 Mar 2021, 23:18
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12576

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Thank you very much for the information and help in making me aware of the purchase of PREPAE3D. I am still comparing the Academic License for US $ 59.95 or Professional License for US $ 199.00. Best Regards Mariusz :-D :lol: :smt023
by Mariuszp
28 Feb 2021, 18:21

Thank you very much, I was on this Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Store page but there are so many versions to buy and license here, I don't know which one to choose? Please tell me which version should I purchase and which license? Please note that I am a regular user and I am not a Developer and advance...
by Mariuszp
28 Feb 2021, 14:58

Nice scenery, but what if it doesn't work in FSX SE. Well, I wait when someone creates ETUR for FSX, it may even be a paid add-on. Unfortunately, I don't have P3Dv5, I don't even know where to buy it and how to install it to FSX. I'm sad :( :( :( :( :(
by Mariuszp
21 Feb 2021, 15:21
Topic: Mirage 2000 AI project for P3Dv4-5
Replies: 94
Views: 7499

Re: Mirage 2000 AI project for P3Dv4-5

Hi !!!
So what if it's beautiful when it's not in normal FSX Steam
by Mariuszp
28 Jan 2018, 21:24
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: WSMG AI F-16 preview
Replies: 415
Views: 41800

Re: WSMG AI F-16 preview

Welcome ! Your model F-16 dis beatifull. Have one problem real LIGHTS!!!!!! dont on the stabilizer or fin white strobe and pulsating red and green lights do not have such a pace. Very please correct to really lights on board plane and add alternative lights options to Redux 3D. Look at this movie pl...
by Mariuszp
20 Feb 2015, 19:10
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: problem unzip Tornado 6 wing
Replies: 2
Views: 887

problem unzip Tornado 6 wing

Hi!!

I have problem download textures fixes GP_NBAI_Typhoon_ITAF_6_Wing_FSX_AI_Fix.zip. To unpack the file is damaged. Best Regards Mariusz :( :( :(
by Mariuszp
18 Jan 2013, 23:32
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Very please lights correct
Replies: 6
Views: 1298

Very please lights correct

Dear Miljan! Thank you very much for the wonderful model Casa, but I ask you to correct that aircraft lighting effect was more realistic. The pictures pointed the possible fixes: 1 There is no landing lights 2 and 3 white strobe light 4 In the rear should be two white lights navwhite. Please also ga...