Search found 76 matches

by morbidfred
17 Dec 2021, 18:51
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Bayraktar TB2
Replies: 9
Views: 951

Bayraktar TB2

I mentioned in a post last week that I had made a Bayraktar TB2 model for P3dv4. There is a clean, flir, pylons & flir and loaded version. I've I also done the 3 blade version that the Ukraine Navy have (not the TB3). Prop, Gear (gear doors) and Wheels are all animated. There are no rudder or fl...
by morbidfred
04 Dec 2021, 11:08
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Morocco gets more Bayraktar TB2 and Harop drones
Replies: 12
Views: 593

Re: Morocco gets more Bayraktar TB2 and Harop drones

Thank you,

I've made a couple so far (that made it in to the sim) the first was an Army Watchkeeper (Miljan's models looks much better).
My local airfield use Aquilla A211 for training so I made a model to fill that gap.
by morbidfred
03 Dec 2021, 19:37

This shows the Clean version, pylons and FLIR version & the loaded version.

Gav
by morbidfred
03 Dec 2021, 18:31

I'll try and take a few more screenshots tonight, failing that I'll get them done in the morning.

Keep in mind I'm very much out of my depth :)
by morbidfred
03 Dec 2021, 17:40

29 humans averaging 40cm wide gives you 11.6 metres of a wing span, off the top of my head its about 6m or so long.

Quite the machine by all accounts.
by morbidfred
03 Dec 2021, 17:13

I started making the TB2 a while ago, then got sidetracked.
I have done a clean, flir, pylons & armed version. I might need to get back to it.

Here is how it looks so far...

by morbidfred
14 Jul 2021, 17:16
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: informazione
Replies: 6
Views: 658

Re: informazione

Try this I don't speak Italian / rova questo, non parlo italiano.

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... tion-guide
by morbidfred
06 Jul 2021, 15:21
Topic: E-3D Sentry AEW1 serial ZH104
Replies: 1
Views: 261

Re: E-3D Sentry AEW1 serial ZH104

In addition the article on Scramble adds that "All work will be performed at Northrop Grumman's Lake Charles Maintenance and Modification Center (Lake Charles Airport, Louisiana), where the aircraft is already stored since January 2020, with delivery to the USN by September 2021." I guess ...
by morbidfred
08 Jun 2021, 17:50
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: 480FS F-16 package not showing
Replies: 37
Views: 2035

Re: 480FS F-16 package not showing

I've got the 480th FS pack installed and running in P3d V4.
The only thing I done to make it work (fully) was add a few parking spots to the ORBX Germany afcad.

Hope it helps,
by morbidfred
31 May 2021, 19:05
Topic: 12x Second hand Rafale for Croatia
Replies: 5
Views: 365

Re: 12x Second hand Rafale for Croatia

I believe Croatia were interested in buying second hand Israeli F-16's over all the other countries that had F-16s and were approached (which were allegedly cheaper than the ones the US offered). As the US has the final say on who can buy what, they blocked the sale. The Croatian Air Force have got ...
by morbidfred
29 May 2021, 21:40
Topic: Can't make my mind up
Replies: 17
Views: 780

Re: Can't make my mind up

Ok, in the sim world we can have anything we want (almost) so what would everyones ideal scheme have been ? I'll need to have a think myself but I'm sure I'll think of something. As an aside in regards to the other countries they are mostly squadron schemes where this is a display schemes I'm not su...
by morbidfred
29 May 2021, 19:43
Topic: Can't make my mind up
Replies: 17
Views: 780

Re: Can't make my mind up

That is the original 9 Sqn black typhoon that arrived at Lossie a while back. As far as I'm aware it is the only black one that has been delivered to 9Sqn so far. Possibly the choice of airframe was aided by the recent defence review, airframe fatigue etc won't really matter as it's going to be out ...
by morbidfred
17 May 2021, 06:58
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Anyone want to write some Flightplans?
Replies: 3
Views: 635

Re: Anyone want to write some Flightplans?

Hi,

Thanks for thr suggestion, although I'm not really wanting to get tangled in getting permission to use other peoples files.
I'm not sure the average user would want to download, decompile etc etc to add the traffic in. If need be I'll just upload the textures as they are.
by morbidfred
15 May 2021, 16:08
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Portland Heliport
Replies: 7
Views: 548

Re: Portland Heliport

Hello, I've got a Heliops_library.bgl that contains the main hangar the boat sheds and the grass berms (all in the image below). Definetly not as pretty as the one above, It was compiled for FSX if you (or anyone) want the the library bgl & textures let me know. I've also got textures for Sea Ki...
by morbidfred
15 May 2021, 10:15
Topic: Queen Elizabeth carriers
Replies: 10
Views: 645

Re: Queen Elizabeth carriers

The one that 'Thefoufure' has pictured will be without a doubt trouble.
by morbidfred
15 May 2021, 09:04
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Anyone want to write some Flightplans?
Replies: 3
Views: 635

Anyone want to write some Flightplans?

Morning, I painted up the Colorado Air National Guard F-16's (FSX using the converted HTAI model) a few months ago (and then the real world took over, yet agian). They are just sitting on my hard drive, if anyone is anyone interested in writing up some plans for them let me know and we can get it al...
by morbidfred
15 May 2021, 06:51

But you need (for all Sketchup models from Warehouse) to ask the author's authorisation before convert it and share it here for FS AI ;-) I think I covered the usage of Sketchup models and sharing with the community in my previous post. It's also worth noting if you are going to convert and use som...
by morbidfred
14 May 2021, 19:15

During conversion to a flightsim object with MCX the auto-platform function allows creation of hard surfaces.
I've used the model as a static carrier with your F-35s and as an AI Boat landing on it with the Dino F35.
by morbidfred
14 May 2021, 18:48

The sketchup warehouse has a (few) Queen Elizabeth models that can be converted over to the sim of your choice. I know this doesn't really help the community add it to their sim but if someone wants it enough there is the option. I made one a while ago but it was pretty basic (again done in sketchup).
by morbidfred
09 May 2021, 17:50
Forum: General Projects
Topic: List of military bases by ICAO?
Replies: 5
Views: 484

Re: List of military bases by ICAO?

Hi Mage

There is a list here, not exactly a list but should make the job of compiling one easier?

https://www.mil-airfields.de/countries.html