The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 5 matches

by stanley81
03 Apr 2014, 05:02
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Offutt Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 40
Views: 3903

Re: Offutt Air Force Base Support Thread

I'm not sure where I should post this question, so I'll just post it here. Hopefully, one of you will be able to help me out. Recently, I had to reinstall all of FS2004, which included the Offutt package, and several others. I was able to get many of the packages up and running, but I am missing two...
by stanley81
04 Oct 2009, 00:48
Topic: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW
Replies: 90
Views: 12743

Re: Great Lakes Air National Guard Part 1 and Part 2 by MAIW

No. I do not see how that would help. After I had installed this package, I checked KSUX, and none of the taxiways or parking positions had changed. I then checked KDSM, and there were several things that had changed there. Nice job with Des Moines International, by the way. Very accurate layout.
by stanley81
04 Oct 2009, 00:25

MIKE JG wrote:The KC-135's at KSUX were present on my default test setup.

Did you make sure you do not have a duplicate afcad installed somewhere for KSUX??
Yes. As far as I can tell, the only afcad I have for KSUX is what is contained in this package.
by stanley81
03 Oct 2009, 21:11

Sorry. I'm talking about the afcad, not scenery. I can see the MAIW_AF2_KSUX_DEFAULT_DB.bgl file. I also see that there is a MAIW_KSUX_execlude bgl. These are both in the Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\scenery file.
by stanley81
03 Oct 2009, 20:31

Great package. My only problem is that I can not get KSUX to install. I've tried about everything I can think of. FltSim still shows the default layout, and I have yet to see any of the 185th ARW KC-135's. As far as I can tell, all the other airfields were installed properly. Any ideas? Also, why wa...