The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 6 matches

by Wings of Gold
01 Sep 2015, 22:22
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Rescue Seakings package by MAIW
Replies: 32
Views: 4870

Re: RAF Rescue Seakings package by MAIW

Hi Steve, Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is that only several of the helo appear at all in their primary locations, and I can't research where the problem is in those traffic files because AIFP will not display any of the file as long as there is a missing airfield. Any advice (other than w...
by Wings of Gold
01 Sep 2015, 18:33
Topic: RAF Rescue Seakings package by MAIW
Replies: 32
Views: 4870

Re: RAF Rescue Seakings package by MAIW

Hi Guys, I have installed the RAF Seakings Part1 as normal. I do not see the Helo at Valley (or at some of the other locations). I then audited the required Afcads (AF2's) with AI Flight Planner (latest version). I found that a number of the required airports were not included in the package. Namely...
by Wings of Gold
20 Jul 2015, 03:27
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43837

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

Hi Clickclichdoh,

I most appreciate the reply and the separate files you sent me!

Best regards,

Bill
by Wings of Gold
20 Jul 2015, 01:53
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43837

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

I am desperately searching for two UK Waypoints (EGY6 and EB4) that I'm sure originated from a previous MAIW package, but I don't know which one. They were used in a Daryl Paine Traffic file, but he has recently retired. and left a note that perhaps any questions might find answers here. If anyone c...
by Wings of Gold
20 May 2015, 23:58
Topic: Italian AMX Support Thread
Replies: 7
Views: 1030

Re: Italian AMX Support Thread

I have installed the LIBV scenery files and AT and BR files as required (I use a different LIPS). I can not open many of the traffic files because AI Flight Planner gives me this "ALERT" if the traffic files uses any of the AT, BR or GR AF2's: "This Flight Plan refers to an airport (A...
by Wings of Gold
13 May 2011, 23:45
Topic: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW
Replies: 57
Views: 7715

Re: MCBH Kaneohe Bay Version 3 package by MAIW

I am missing two texture files. I have downloaded Version 3 a second time, and still can't find them. I need "Seaknight_Marines_2.bmp" and "Rotor.bmp". What have I done wrong, or is that CH-46 (Kaneohe Object 15) not supposed to be used?

Bill