The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 20 matches

by jcop
05 Sep 2018, 04:29
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: BAF C-130 70th Anniversary 15 Wing
Replies: 3
Views: 575

Re: BAF C-130 70th Anniversary 15 Wing

Really really nice, can't wait to see it in real life
by jcop
09 Jun 2018, 15:42
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Some observations
Views: 513

Re: Some observations

FAQ seems a good idea, concerning the fx errors, it's not a big deal cause the log tells you exact what is wrong, doubt even that most simmers will bother with them cause they aren't visible except for the one who are missing the "[" before the section name. but again really love the idea ...
by jcop
09 Jun 2018, 05:08
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Some observations
Views: 513

Some observations

Hello, First of all, thanks for the Matrix, I really like this project. I only have installed the Africa region for the moment. Please take below not as criticism, just want to point your attention to below error list I received from Prepar3D, since I have the "debugging" activated so I ha...
by jcop
10 Mar 2018, 10:48
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26147

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Thanks for the info :-)
by jcop
28 Jan 2018, 08:22
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26147

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Hello, just discovered this nice scenery, but I think there's an issue with one of the texture files. b_04.dds is Zero KB, however the b_04_LM.dds is 5.33MB.
Is this normal, if someone could verify on his system please?
I already re downloaded but the file stays at 0KB.
by jcop
14 Mar 2016, 06:00
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Trees on airport
Views: 595

Re: Trees on airport

I will test them but I think they were developed for FS2004, i'm using FSX.
thanks for the info.
by jcop
08 Mar 2016, 11:06
Topic: Trees on airport
Views: 595

Trees on airport

Hello All, I have a small issue, I have created a new EBBL and EBFS scenery, for the trees I used the standard trees as a autogen and used the annotater.exe tool for this. Now the issue is that some trees appear close to my taxiways/ramps, are there any trees libraries that automatically change upon...
by jcop
27 Feb 2016, 17:29
Topic: Hope you like it
Replies: 9
Views: 1176

Re: Hope you like it

Anybody wants to play beta tester for the ebbl scenery? Would like to show some pictures but just saw that imageshack is going payware, will have to check for another freeware picture service. Google photos links aren't working. If I have 5 testers that should be enough, since it's a standard airpor...
by jcop
16 Feb 2016, 05:41
Topic: taxi names info
Views: 399

Re: taxi names info

a big thank you
by jcop
15 Feb 2016, 15:08
Topic: taxi names info
Views: 399

taxi names info

Hello group,

Does somebody has a layout of the taxi names used at EBBL and EBFS? EBBE is also welcome.
thanks in advance.
by jcop
27 Dec 2015, 09:59

thanks Greg, i will wait and see what you guys come up with :-)
to all have nice holidays and a very happy new year.
by jcop
25 Nov 2015, 12:15

Other side :-) http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/907/xsH8Pa.png Don't look at the right side of the base still some work to do, but the left for me is almost finished. Other questions, concerning the MAIW released BGL file, are they owned by the group or are the rights at the specific use...
by jcop
24 Nov 2015, 12:05

Hope you like it

All, I'm in the process of recreating some BE bases. Please note nothing real stuff just something to be FSX compliant. This is the first one. http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/911/EBQy1o.png For some stuff i'm using the MAIW bgl files so before I release this I need to have an ok from the...
by jcop
14 Jun 2015, 10:08
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Looking for Dutch Air Force F-16 Plans
Replies: 6
Views: 637

Re: Looking for Dutch Air Force F-16 Plans

No A-109 yet, but I saw that there is a A-109 model, so will start something in the near future, I will look into the marchetti model, when it is finised I will upload here as txt files.
regards,
by jcop
12 Jun 2015, 13:39

Re: Looking for Dutch Air Force F-16 Plans

TheFoufure wrote:Hello,

You can use http://www.owlsnest.eu/aiaircraft.php to find Dutch F-16's.

For SF260, I don't think there is an AI model actually.
Thanks exactly what i'm looking for :-)
Don't care if the SF260 doesn't exist, I use the realair, no impact on FPS, as long as I don't overdo it :-)
by jcop
12 Jun 2015, 09:32

Looking for Dutch Air Force F-16 Plans

Hi All, After the tendious work of installing all MAIW packages, my FS9 is pretty crowed now concerning military ACFT. But I do miss a small piece, no Dutch F-16 flying around. I've looked at AVSIM and Flightsim but couldn't find any, only repaints for several sqaudrons, so if someone has some plans...
by jcop
07 Jun 2015, 08:47
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: EBBE Question
Views: 517

Re: EBBE Question

by jcop
06 Jun 2015, 18:46

That could be the one, but when downloading all goes well, but when I try to unpack I receive a data error. Probably corrupt, tried 5 times can you check if you're the uploader?
thanks
by jcop
06 Jun 2015, 13:57

Jive1 wrote:MAIW Belgian Alpha Jets_V1.1_Greg Loones.zip has an excellent airport EBBE inside!
as mentioned "by no means complaining of the MAIW one" :-) but thanks for the reply.
by jcop
06 Jun 2015, 12:19

EBBE Question

Hello Fantastic group, After some years (+5) I've reinstalled my FS9, now then there was a gorgeous EBBE scenery from the same person who created EBLG for FS2004, somehow his EBBE scenery has been dissapeared from the WEB. Can someone advice where I still can download this scenery, by no means compl...