Search found 26 matches

by Kilo60
17 Jun 2010, 02:41
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51546

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

A BIG F.Y.I. TO ALL Ultimate Traffic 2 USERS AND MAIW PACKAGES.... Quoted from John Goodwin over at the official Ultimate Traffic 2 forums... Over the last few days I have had time to try and import WORLD OF AI and MILITARY AI WORKS military flight plans into UT. First let me just say that there wi...
by Kilo60
02 May 2010, 19:39
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Looking to fill/occupy NAS KeyWest FL, KNQX.
Replies: 7
Views: 431

Re: Looking to fill/occupy NAS KeyWest FL, KNQX.

Victory103 wrote:
Kilo60 wrote:]
"SJ"....????
Seymour Johnson AFB, which means F-15E's. I have several T-45's from the Hawk packages that are always on ACM detachments there.

Oh...

by Kilo60
02 May 2010, 13:49

Re: Looking to fill/occupy NAS KeyWest FL, KNQX.

MIKE JG wrote:One of ours if you can wait long enough.
"SJ"....????

Alright!!!!

Hopefully the wait is sooner than later... :smt003
by Kilo60
02 May 2010, 02:45

Looking to fill/occupy NAS KeyWest FL, KNQX.

What packages if any will occupy this particular NAS with Military A.I. A/C?

Thanks!
by Kilo60
06 Feb 2010, 17:35

It all seemed very complicated to me until I was pointed in the direction of ExcBuilderV2. Very simple to use and you can even download a tutorial by David 'Opa' Marshall on how to use it properly. You can quite easily create you own personal exclude in less than 5 mins. I'll remember that one for ...
by Kilo60
04 Feb 2010, 19:54

OK.... Thanks Again! Still working on other areas of my various MAIW Packages and FSX. I also noticed that at "KLFI" Langley Package I have a dense cluster of trees right in the middle of some of the parking aprons. I though the AFCAD's (even if FS9 versions) overwrite the underlying terra...
by Kilo60
01 Feb 2010, 04:53

Yes... I'm also running AIG Davis Monthan AFB with the MAIW Package of the same name... I just noticed that a C-130 was flying below the ground after I was watching it as a selected A.I. A/C. It looked like it was going to land on the terrain nowhere near any airport then it just flew below the terr...
by Kilo60
27 Jan 2010, 14:23

I'm back baby!!!! :D Question regarding another package install into my FSX program? I have the PHNL airport from Alpha India Group installed and active. When installing the MAIW Hickham C-17 Package do I need to install the following Scenery File: MAIW_AF2_HNG0_WAYPOINT1.bgl and am I correct in not...
by Kilo60
15 Jan 2010, 04:24

If you are talking about why the aircraft is there, then the answer is that MAIW doesn't know :?. I have used ACA2005 to look at my schedule for EDDW and the only military stuff going in there is some German AF transports. My guess is that this is either a home made one or maybe you have one of the...
by Kilo60
14 Jan 2010, 17:46

Yes you can remove them very easily without disturbing the rest of the scenery. Here are the three files you will want to remove from the main Nellis/Scenery folder: MAIW_Nellis_Scenery_Objects_RampLights_E.bgl MAIW_Nellis_Scenery_Objects_RampLights_W.bgl MAIW_Nellis_Scenery_Objects_Trees.bgl Got i...
by Kilo60
12 Jan 2010, 16:19
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43998

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

What slider controls the amount of MAIW A/I traffic to display? Is it the Commercial A/C Traffic slider or the GA one or a combination of both or does one control the heavies while the other adjusts the smaller ones? I'm wondering cause I need to slightly lower some of the traffic at bigger MAIW air...
by Kilo60
12 Jan 2010, 16:11
Forum: General Projects
Topic: FSX Tornado Texture Replacements
Replies: 8
Views: 532

Re: FSX Tornado Texture Replacements

I noticed a texture issue with all of the other jet cockpit glass displaying in FSX as well. Any object in the background including clouds cause the glass to totally disappear. It seems related to the missing FS9 prop textures displaying in clouds in FSX... Could these A/C pits also be adjusted by t...
by Kilo60
12 Jan 2010, 16:07

What files are responsible for adding the Trees and Light Poles objects?

Maybe us FSX users could have the option not to install them until someone can adjust the objects to display properly in FSX?

Everything else looks great!
by Kilo60
11 Jan 2010, 03:47

MIKE JG wrote:Let me know the result of the textures for the lights first. If that works, I'll try to make one for the trees.

OK.

I think it went the opposite way texture wise... :(

By null at 2010-01-10
by Kilo60
11 Jan 2010, 02:12

This only takes a minute to do so FSX users can try these two texture files to fix the ramp lights transparency: Simply drop these two textures into the main MAIW Nellis AFB (KLSV)/Texture folder and select "yes" to overwrite the old ones. You may want to save the originals in a safe plac...
by Kilo60
11 Jan 2010, 01:40

Kilo the lights are designed that way on purpose to save polygons. The are just two flat polygons back to back that have a single sided texture on them. Because they are using an alpha channel in their texture, they do not display properly in FSX, along with the trees in the scenery. I have offered...
by Kilo60
10 Jan 2010, 06:24
Topic: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread
Replies: 127
Views: 9341

Re: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread

MIKE JG wrote:Kilo can you post your issue in this http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... =15&t=6975 thread please?

Hopefully someone who runs FSX will be able to help you figure it out if you post your problem in that thread.

Thanks.

Woops... wrong thread.

Will do! :oops:
by Kilo60
10 Jan 2010, 06:23

Installed and Running Nellis in my FSX and it appears fine except for one issue that I can't seem to figure out? I have these red lights all in a row in the air over the airbase. See below pic: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/166/2010192294264.png By null at 2010-01-09 I noticed that there are so...
by Kilo60
10 Jan 2010, 03:27
Topic: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread
Replies: 127
Views: 9341

Re: Nellis AFB CTD's support thread

Installed and Running Nellis in my FSX and it appears fine exceot for one issue that I can't seem to figure out? I have these red lights all in a row in the air over the airbase. See below pic: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/166/2010192294264.png By null at 2010-01-09 I noticed that there are so...
by Kilo60
08 Jan 2010, 19:05

I just wanted to give a BIG Thanks to everyone involved in this AWESOME Freeware Package...!!! I appreciate all of the help and advice in getting this injected into my current FSX setup. :smt023 It's been running great and I'm amazed by the details in all the MAIW A/C (animated fighter pilots in F-1...